IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This may have been mentioned already but Ford just bought a company that was only 3 months old for $1,000,000,000 (that's 1billion).
This tech is moving fast.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Expert hardly, but the name goes with one of the better new G's I see driverlesscars dot vip is owned by chinese with bin of 800. Cant value an extension I know nothing of but definitely a quality name.
Reasonable renewal price helps

•••
Just maybe, it might be a future of Self. So I've got a few. In COM

SelfComputing

Self-Computing

SelfComputers

Some computing companies might be interested on these, for the development of computers capable of getting the job done.

S E L F - C O M P U T I N G

Last edited:
•••
Self-operating

Self-operated

SelfOperation

in COM

Last edited:
•••
VehicularCloud(s) / VehicularInternet

What is Vehicular Cloud

A vehicular cloud is a group of largely autonomous vehicles whose corporate computing, sensing, communication, and physical resources can be coordinated and dynamically allocated to authorized users.

http://www.igi-global.com/dictionary/vehicular-cloud/56356

Last edited:
•••
AutonomousCamera

in Com. One of my favourites.

•••
SELF-DRIVING AND AI CARS

GTC 2017 will bring together experts from Silicon Valley automotive research labs, Tier-1 suppliers, and startup companies who are all using artificial intelligence to develop self-driving cars, trucks, and shuttles. Their innovations in GPU-based supercomputing enable deep learning, natural language processing, and gesture control that will change how people drive cars—and even enable cars to drive people. In addition to AI Car sessions, this track will showcase the future of automotive design, engineering simulation, virtual showrooms, and in-vehicle infotainment.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/se...80a-4587-b6fc-ebb802831f36&ncid=so-lin-lt-798

•••
SELF-DRIVING AND AI CARS

GTC 2017 will bring together experts from Silicon Valley automotive research labs, Tier-1 suppliers, and startup companies who are all using artificial intelligence to develop self-driving cars, trucks, and shuttles. Their innovations in GPU-based supercomputing enable deep learning, natural language processing, and gesture control that will change how people drive cars—and even enable cars to drive people. In addition to AI Car sessions, this track will showcase the future of automotive design, engineering simulation, virtual showrooms, and in-vehicle infotainment.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/se...80a-4587-b6fc-ebb802831f36&ncid=so-lin-lt-798

Ahead of the pack @Manusakos.

•••
•••
I have AIDriverlesscar.com

Have not checked this thread in ages.

Ai Self Driving (.com)
Ai Driverless Cars (.com)
Ai Taxi Cabs (.com)

Last edited:
•••
Self-DrivingRace - Self-DrivingRacing - Self-Driving .Racing

Watch Roborace’s self-driving racecars duel for the first time ever

The world’s first self-driving robot racing series took a big step toward reality this weekend. For the first time ever, both of Roborace’s prototype autonomous racecars ran against each other on a track. Roborace — a self-driving racing series supported by Formula E that was announced in 2015 — plans to release a full video documenting the attempt on Friday. But we’ve got some exclusive footage of Saturday’s feat, which you can see above.

The two Roborace prototypes — which the company refers to as DevBots — “battled” each other around the same Puerto Madero street circuit in Buenos Aires that hosted the third race of Formula E’s third season. The cars’ Nvidia-powered brains handled 20 autonomous laps across the race weekend, according to Roborace, and topped out at about 115 miles per hour. That’s a pretty impressive accomplishment considering this was only the second time Roborace attempted a run on a Formula E street circuit. Formula E’s cars have a top speed of around 150 miles per hour.

Read more: http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/21/14669028/roborace-race-video-self-driving-cars-crash

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
SELFDRIVINGCARSUS.COM
USASELFDRIVINGCARS.COM
USASELFDRIVING.COM
USSELFDRIVING.COM
DRIVERLESSCARUS.COM
DRIVERLESSCARSUS.COM
AUTONOMOUSCARSUS.COM
AUTONOMOUSUS.COM
DRIVERLESSINSURANCEUS.COM
SELFDRIVINGCARUS.COM
USCARINSURANCE.NET
AAUTONOMOUS.COM
A-CARINSURANCE.COM
SELFDRIVINGCAR-INSURANCE.COM

•••
SELFDRIVINGCARSUS.COM
USASELFDRIVINGCARS.COM
USASELFDRIVING.COM
USSELFDRIVING.COM
DRIVERLESSCARUS.COM
DRIVERLESSCARSUS.COM
AUTONOMOUSCARSUS.COM
AUTONOMOUSUS.COM
DRIVERLESSINSURANCEUS.COM
SELFDRIVINGCARUS.COM
USCARINSURANCE.NET
AAUTONOMOUS.COM
A-CARINSURANCE.COM
SELFDRIVINGCAR-INSURANCE.COM

@nasdomains, you may want to take a look at your strategy of appending (pre-pending...) the term US/USA to your domains... JMHO, but I can share with you from personal experience that this approach virtually never works... Much better to purchase one good aftermarket name than to hand-reg a bunch of low-probability-for-sale names. (Also, in general, you might want to pay attention to the length/no. of words in your names... once you get to domains with 4 words in them e.g. "USA - Self - Driving - Cars," an eventual sale becomes more and more unlikely... Also, hyphens in unlikely places also put your names at a disadvantage... Again, JMHO... ;) )

•••
@nasdomains, you may want to take a look at your strategy of appending (pre-pending...) the term US/USA to your domains... JMHO, but I can share with you from personal experience that this approach virtually never works... Much better to purchase one good aftermarket name than to hand-reg a bunch of low-probability-for-sale names. (Also, in general, you might want to pay attention to the length/no. of words in your names... once you get to domains with 4 words in them e.g. "USA - Self - Driving - Cars," an eventual sale becomes more and more unlikely... Also, hyphens in unlikely places also put your names at a disadvantage... Again, JMHO... ;) )

Thanks for your advice....
I dont expect to sell them all for $$$,$$$$ ;)
10 domains for $20 each a week does me fine.

•••
Ford's dozing engineers side with Google in full autonomy push

As Ford Motor Co. has been developing self-driving cars, the U.S. automaker has started noticing a problem during test drives: Engineers monitoring the robot rides are dozing off.

Company researchers have tried to roust the engineers with bells, buzzers, warning lights, vibrating seats and shaking steering wheels. They’ve even put a second engineer in the vehicle to keep tabs on his human counterpart.

No matter -- the smooth ride was just too lulling and engineers struggled to maintain “situational awareness,” said Raj Nair, Ford’s product development chief.

“These are trained engineers who are there to observe what’s happening,” Nair said in an interview. “But it’s human nature that you start trusting the vehicle more and more and that you feel you don’t need to be paying attention.”

The struggle to prevent snoozing-while-cruising has yielded a radical decision: Ford will venture to take the human out of the loop by removing the steering wheel, brake and gas pedals from its driverless cars debuting in 2021. That sets Ford apart from most automakers including Audi and General Motors, which believe drivers can be counted on to take the wheel if an accident is imminent.

Not quite driverless

BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen AG’s Audi plan to roll out semi-autonomous cars starting next year that require drivers to take over with as little as 10 seconds notice. On a scale embraced by the U.S. government, these cars would qualify as Level 3 -- more capable than cars where drivers do everything, but short of full automation.

Ford plans to skip that level altogether. The automaker has aligned with Alphabet Inc.’s Waymo, which made similar discoveries related to human inattention while researching Google’s driverless car.

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/201...:24:approved:56B7CFE9CBE8BD11E3689FB89C0A97C5

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back