IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only have AutonomousNavigation.com.

No offense but I don't think big companies will buy any of the domain names posted here so far, including mine. I believe they will go with brandables like Uber.com or JohnnyCab.com --

•••
I only have AutonomousNavigation.com.

No offense but I don't think big companies will buy any of the domain names posted here so far, including mine. I believe they will go with brandables like Uber.com or JohnnyCab.com --

Possibly, but maybe sites that discuss this technology,
Or review it, etc would certainly be interested in it. Also, further back in this thread, one member has gotten several offers on his domain that's not a brandable. Finally, look at previous sale prices for any non brandable car related domains and you can see they have great sale prices

•••
I have the one that I hope is in our future: SelfFlyingCars.com

•••
driverlesscar dot uk
autocharge dot uk
driverlesssemi dot com

•••
Autonomouscar.biz
Autonomouscar.ca
Autonomouscar.us

•••
What are your thoughts about these:
selfdrive-portfolio.JPG

•••
•••
I own NavCar.com.

My girlfriend says she doesn't like it as a brandable because it rhymes with Nascar. But I think of that association as a plus. It my mind its a brandable for a car navigation system or a driverless car. What do you folks think?

•••
Autonomouscar.biz
Autonomouscar.ca
Autonomouscar.us
I've got your AutonomousCar.ca insured with AutonomousInsurance.ca

•••
I just grabbed, 'DRIVE DRIVERLESS .com"

It almost doesn't make sense,because if you are in a driverless car, you are not necessarily driving. But I just love the sound of it, sounds like a great slogan for the entire movement.

•••
I just grabbed, 'DRIVE DRIVERLESS .com"

It almost doesn't make sense,because if you are in a driverless car, you are not necessarily driving. But I just love the sound of it, sounds like a great slogan for the entire movement.
GoDriverless.com would be even better..... BTW I just looked it up on GD and its at Premium for $25k. I'm not saying its worth that but that's what the owner is asking for it.

•••
GoDriverless.com would be even better..... BTW I just looked it up on GD and its at Premium for $25k. I'm not saying its worth that but that's what the owner is asking for it.

Yeah, I looked up GO DRIVERLESS first before I got DRIVE DRIVERLESS

•••
I have two but unless the name is exact premium we'll have to let them simmer for 5 to 10 years.

•••
I have two but unless the name is exact premium we'll have to let them simmer for 5 to 10 years.

I read various reports, within 5 years, there may be as many as 80,000,000 (or was it 8,000,000?)of these vehicles on the road, and Uber had ordered 500,000 self driving vehicles from Tesla due by 2020. I think we are looking at 5 years tops, but then again, companies, businesses,etc, may want to have sites up and running by that time, so maybe some of these domains sell before then.

•••
Hey, why not combine 2 great coming technologies? All in .com

vrdriverless

driverlessvr

holodriverless

driverlessholo

virtualdriverless

virtualselfdriving

•••
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

I saw an article this morning saying that several big time Chinese investors were putting lots of money into building factories for producing electric cars. Not exactly the same thing but might be similar niche area.

•••
Good area to invest in.......

•••
•••
AutonomousCars.Me just acquired. I searched both driverless and autonomous keywords and there is a big difference in Google Search Results. I think Autonomous would be better IMO. Good luck to all with others :)

•••
AutonomousCarTechnology.com
AutonomousCarExpo.com
SelfDrivingTech.com

•••
AutonomousCars.Me just acquired. I searched both driverless and autonomous keywords and there is a big difference in Google Search Results. I think Autonomous would be better IMO. Good luck to all with others :)

I think it's the scientific word for the technology,and I think the word will be popular, but I also think that the term 'self driving' or 'driverless' will be more widely used.

•••
•••
I think it's the scientific word for the technology,and I think the word will be popular, but I also think that the term 'self driving' or 'driverless' will be more widely used.
Yes of course, I agree, just talked about the search results. :)

•••
I don't necessarily like Domains with hyphens in them, but for this technology, I think it's acceptable and used frequently. I have a few like, SELF-DRIVING dot us, DRIVERLESS-CARS dot us, DRIVERLESS-CARS dot biz, SELF-DRIVING cars dot us, DRIVERLESS-CARS dot xyz, SELF-DRIVENCARS dot xyz

Side note, Also grabbed AUTONOMOUS CAR BLOG dot com. Sure it will be popular blog material

•••
My only one

aDriverlessCar

.com

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back