IT.COM

discuss Automating Outbound

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
This is more of business + technical question that I had in mind.
Is there any software out there that can scrap the email address from the Google search results, for the domain names I input, transfer it into an Excel?

Then I could use the same, and automate to send out emails to different possible recipients.

Here are the steps I am thinking of:

1) Use the domain keywords to 'Google search' or run a tool to extract the list of websites
2) Scrap the email addresses from the websites
3) Store the email address in an Excel Sheet
4) Get the email address from the Excel sheet, take a fixed template and then, send out emails from one of my email ids.

Is it possible to automate this in any way?
I am open to exploring some paid tools as well, if required, but this looks like a good thing to explore.
If you have automated part of it, or completely, I would be happy knowing more about it.

Please also share if you think this is not possible at all.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think, to sell someone something- human psychology, emotion, personal touch & their personal preference are required (these are just few ).
So, if an Automation tool can do that precisely.....then Mass Outbound Automation will be beneficial. But I don't think it is fully possible.

I think the main goal of automation now is to get that lead and then have a human take over.

•••
Okay so someone said Linkedin, yes linkedin I have been using custom bots for ages and I cant tell you how much business ive got.

However to keep it simple for now these are my recommendations:

AUtomate social media - join domain groups in facebook, Linkedin, etc and use an automated social media tool to post to those groups your domains constantly
Estibot - Use estibot sales data to create email list of recent purchases in the same niche or even a similar domain, plug it into an email marketing tool or hubspot, and bam. I believe you can use the estibot API for this as well etc.

•••
You can do it with the help of imacro. But you have to create a script on imacro..

•••
But is it possible to get emails that are not gmail/yahoo and other standard providers?
What if someone is using the email from their domain name:

info@[domainname].com or name@[domainname].com, etc.

This doesn't come up in the results. How do you check for that?

•••
what method do you use to load google results? comobj ie? WinHTTP?

•••
•••
what method do you use to load google results? comobj ie? WinHTTP?

I use Chrome browser, 100 results per search, you can set this option in chrome browser to get 100 results.

view page source, copy the content and apply regex to filter the emails only.

•••
•••
•••
I think you're on the wrong track here ...

Outbound is not about automation, it's about reaching some "very targeted leads".

You just want to set on your couch, press the send button, and expect to close deals. Sorry, but this is not how it works. You'll get no reply, and you'll not understand why ... simply because your messages will be marked as SPAM.

Anyway, good luck in your projects!

•••
This thread should really be deleted.

As I wrote in my earlier post ( https://www.namepros.com/posts/7985092/ ), this stuff is SPAM AND HURTS THE DOMAIN MARKET.

From an ethical point of view, sending out this spam is also selfish and basically steals time from other people (who have to waste their time seeing/reviewing the spam, to make sure it's not a real email that needs attention). And it also wastes resources, due to clogging up servers with this untargetted junk.

And at this point, the thread has turned into a how-to for unscrupulous types to learn how to do this garbage. So it should be deleted.

Last edited:
•••
@abstractdomainer almost everything here is just standard spam type outbound (no disrespect but my point is that what worked few years ago as a real solution and creative solution is now nothing more than just a spam approach because everyone uses it). PM me and I would be happy with your word on confidentiality to share the new outbound methods that are at the forefront of the market and are converting until of course those get figured out as well.

•••
Just getting the contact is miracle.

Someone help me contact Binance!

They bought CoinMarketCap.com $400M!

What? Does M! mean cents or something else.

Visit their web site, start a chat, say something, then say: please tell your boss about this chat.
(maybe it would work (I doubt it, if it works, it is still impossible to know if this is the case)).

Last edited:
•••
UCE - unsolicited commercial email; spam is spam no matter how you spin it in your own mind.

Be warned that you can be held financially responsible for your selfish ways.

Read this local story about a fugitive spam king in hiding: HERE

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back