Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Automatic parked page from pointing nameservers, question...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deu12000

VIP Member
Impact
18
Is there any way to have a default page setup on my server for anything that is pointed at my nameservers? I find it kind of tedious setting up accounts for all of my domains (especially the new registrations), and was wondering if there was some kind of error redirect or something that would make everything land on a default page (without creating an account). I'm using CPanel/WHM with root access.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is possible by using a domain catchall / wildcard script - though these are sometimes frowned upon by your host.
 
0
•••
I'm not worried about the host I'm on a VPS and if they for some strange reason didn't approve, I'd just get a dedicated server. Do you have any examples of a script like this? I'd like to see which one's are available. The one's I've seen were for domains that were already hosted on the server. I just want to point the nameservers and not have to create separate accounts.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back