Dynadot

Automated "This Domain is For Sale" Landing Pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

Afternic used to offer the option of changing the NameServers on your domains to theirs and then redirecting all your domains to your Afternic listing for that domain so that type in traffic to your domains are presented with the opportunity to purchase the domain at your fixed price. However since they have switched to SmartName parking you can now only have a notice advising that the domain is for sale on the parked page and they can call a BuyDomains agent.

Sedo seems to only offer the same thing, a link on the parked page advising it is for sale where you can then click through for more information and to purchase.

However I am after a service where you can add your portfolio with prices and then change your domains NS to that service and it will then direct each domain to a "for sale" lander page where it is dedicated to the sale of the domain and people can purchase it directly through this. I could simply redirect the URL of each domain to the Sedo or Afternic listing but since I have thousands of domains in my portfolio this is not practical and would take forever.

Does anyone know of a service that can do what I require? I am happy to pay a commission if they can as it would be well worth it for me for the increased sales and saving of time.

Any reply that solves my problem and has a suitable solution will be rewarded with NP$ and Rep.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone wanting to list on my marketplace at Kazzia.com can PM me with their list of domains and BIN prices. I will only accept quality domains that are reasonably priced (aged, some Esitobot recognition). No fee to list, and 5% of sales price.

Will also do outbound for over $10k Estibot value for 10% commission.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure what you mean. You could try Efty landing pages. They have also bulk import options.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back