IT.COM

news Autism.rocks $100k Sale Update

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I was doing some research and found an interesting update.

Just a few short years ago, back in June of 2015, the domain autism .rocks was sold for $100,000! It was one of only 4 sales ever reported by namebio for this extension.

Well, fast forward to today, I just read that that buyer, Sanjay Shah, as originally reported by Domain Name Wire here , turned out to be a tax fraud and has just had all his assets seized.

The autism rocks centre has also been closed.

Source: https://www.thenational.ae/uae/heal...t-centre-closes-amid-tax-fraud-probe-1.974480

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The autism rocks centre has also been closed.

Last year there was a lots of offshore interconnected companies (100+) putted down by different authorities. Some of them were in a short term involved in acquiring/selling some of domains, presented in a very specific way to support the “investment” ...

•••
Oh no! what sale ngtld fans cheer for next?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
That's too bad. Not for the fraudster, but for those affected by autism. I remember hearing how the domain was to be used as a portal for autism or as an asset helping the community. It was a heart warming story, or purchase, to say the least.

•••
That's too bad. Not for the fraudster, but for those affected by autism. I remember hearing how the domain was to be used as a portal for autism or as an asset helping the community. It was a heart warming story, or purchase, to say the least.
I think I read his own kids has autism. It was apparently personal for him.

•••
Interesting. Estibot today values .com @ $593K, .org @ $16K, .rocks @ $200. Sounds like some kind of tax fraud to me :) Or a really bad investment in .rocks @ $100K. I'd say definitely a tax fraud which has been discovered :) Rich people are entitled to spend their wealth however they want. But if it is illegal. they should go to jail. Just like everyone else.

•••
I thought domain perhaps sounded offensive but only because everything offends others these days.

•••
Back