NameLot

Autism.rocks $100k Sale Update

Labeled as news in Domain Industry News, started by Silentptnr, Feb 24, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Contributor VIP

I was doing some research and found an interesting update.

Just a few short years ago, back in June of 2015, the domain autism .rocks was sold for $100,000! It was one of only 4 sales ever reported by namebio for this extension.

Well, fast forward to today, I just read that that buyer, Sanjay Shah, as originally reported by Domain Name Wire here , turned out to be a tax fraud and has just had all his assets seized.

The autism rocks centre has also been closed.

Source: https://www.thenational.ae/uae/heal...t-centre-closes-amid-tax-fraud-probe-1.974480

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Michael Ehrhardt

Michael Ehrhardt Top Contributor VIP

3. Lox

Lox _____ VIP Gold Account

Last year there was a lots of offshore interconnected companies (100+) putted down by different authorities. Some of them were in a short term involved in acquiring/selling some of domains, presented in a very specific way to support the “investment” ...

4. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Oh no! what sale ngtld fans cheer for next?

Samer

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  5. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Contributor VIP

That's too bad. Not for the fraudster, but for those affected by autism. I remember hearing how the domain was to be used as a portal for autism or as an asset helping the community. It was a heart warming story, or purchase, to say the least.

6. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Contributor VIP

I think I read his own kids has autism. It was apparently personal for him.

7. stub

stub DNStore.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Interesting. Estibot today values .com @ $593K, .org @ $16K, .rocks @ $200. Sounds like some kind of tax fraud to me :) Or a really bad investment in .rocks @ $100K. I'd say definitely a tax fraud which has been discovered :) Rich people are entitled to spend their wealth however they want. But if it is illegal. they should go to jail. Just like everyone else.

8. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I thought domain perhaps sounded offensive but only because everything offends others these days.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice