Dynadot

entertainment Australia : Where even cereals try to kill you..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Today I bumped into this....

WHEN a Sydney man went into his kitchen to grab a bite, a gigantic 2m python wasn’t what he had in mind.

Jarred Smith, 22, got the fright of his life last Tuesday when he was preparing lunch and found the large diamond python coiled up in a cereal box right next to him.

Snakes are no strangers to being found in residential pools or laundry baskets, but a cereal box?

“It was super weird,” Mr Smith, who lives in Davidson on the northern beaches, said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-beast-says-SNAKE-scared.html#v-4101798199001

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hahaha Well at least none of the both party ended up being eaten alive. Thats a win-win rite . :P

•••
It is indeed a very timid and totally harmless snake...but still!!! EFFING SCARY!!!

•••
Interesting story...would have been more freaky if a corn snake was found in the Corn Flakes
Amelanistic_Stripe_Corn_Snake.jpg

Amelanistic Stripe corn snake

yes I know they are not found in Australia..

•••
•••
I absolutely agree with you .. I get scared just by seeing a small centipede, I can't even imagine this thing to happen with me ..its pooping scary .

•••
I absolutely agree with you .. I get scared just by seeing a small centipede, I can't even imagine this thing to happen with me ..its pooping scary .

Think twice before coming to visit OZ then!!!! It's a collection of deadly animals!!!

•••
I know which is why I'm happy where i am . Australia is a heaven for raptiles

•••
•••
•••
Nah i'm not scared of them Centipede & snakes are the only thing that can make my pants yellow. :P

•••
•••
•••
how could you forget this little guy @ulterios how could you :P

death%5B3%5D.jpg

•••
how could you forget this little guy @ulterios how could you :P

death%5B3%5D.jpg
That's the SCARIEST looking Koala I have EVER seen! I wonder why Australia doesn't put that one on the travel brochures?

•••
HE IS JUST WET POOR THING!!!!
come on you 2 meanie...

•••
•••
Don't insult this little guy or he will unleash his demons on you . :P
angry_koala-372495.jpg

•••
Don't insult this little guy or he will unleash his demons on you . :P
angry_koala-372495.jpg

O M G !!!! I LOVE THAT!!! My sides are hurting. LOL

•••
You can also find them...the cutest thing in the whole entire universe...

hqdefault.jpg

•••
I agree they are really really cute ...but i would never wanna see them in the dark. They look really creepy at night specially with those eyes shining bright as a demon.

•••
That's not a koala, it's a quokka

•••
That's not a koala, it's a quokka
I've never heard of those. I hope they don't look as scary when they are wet as that koala did. That wet koala looks like he just killed an unsuspecting tourist!

•••
•••
And crocodiles, spiders, jelly fish etc etc
and on the other hand AC/DC...INXs etc
Yes video would be more cooler if they had Australian copters but my favorite version of that song

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back