NameSilo

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ShoesAR(dotcom). Sold for $600.

Via Godaddy broker. I asked for considerably more but buyer backed down. Due to looming renewal costs I went back and accepted their offer.

•••
Ardesign in king closed on 2,951$ in godaddy a few hours ago.
Congrats to the buyer.

•••
Ardesign in king closed on 2,951$ in godaddy a few hours ago.
Congrats to the buyer.

Another Nice AR sale! Thanks for reporting. Premium AR names are starting to move! Augmented Reality heating up! I do have AR/Designer/.com in the portfolio

Last edited:
•••
•••
AugmentedReality.xyz
AugmentedReality.top

•••
CinematicAR / ARPVP / iAugmentedReality

Cinionic and AMD collaborate on interactive, augmented reality lobby experiences

Moviegoers immerse themselves in virtual cinematic gaming worlds right in the theater lobby

Kortrijk, Belgium. – June 11, 2018 – At CineEurope 2018, Cinionic, the Barco cinema joint venture, and AMD, a high-performance chip designer and a leader in the discrete GPU market, will showcase the world’s first multiplayer, Augmented Reality (AR) cinema lobby gaming applications aimed at creating a new social adventure in theaters and other location-based entertainment venues.

The multiplayer experience represents the first time that digital cinema lobby signage combines with multi-player augmented reality (AR) technology. Movie exhibitors can capitalize on this phenomenon by outfitting their cinema lobbies with “mini attractions” that engage patrons in thrilling entertainment before and after the feature presentation.

Augmented Reality: towards 1.8b capable devices by end of 2018
According to projections by Artillry, there were half-billion AR-compatible smartphones by the end of 2017, growing to 4.2 billion by 20201
With Cinionic’s patent-pending solution for mixed reality venues that connect smartphones’ AR apps to Digital Signage Infrastructures, theater owners can provide a one-of-a-kind “inclusive” cinematic experience that family and friends can play together with no need for costly wearable hardware or accessories besides the moviegoers’ mobile phones or tablets.

https://www.cinionic.com/news/cinionic-amd-mixed reality-cineurope

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Current Reality of Augmented Reality
by Shelly Palmer | June 17, 2018

Augmented reality (AR) is on the cusp of being one of the technological advances that are all but guaranteed to change our day-to-day behavior. Imagine living in a world filled with “movie magic.” A world so packed with computer-generated images, it’s hard to tell fantasy from reality. That’s the dream, but where are we now, and who is going to get us there first? Here’s a quick overview of the state of AR.

AR Market Stats
AR has already found early use in the $30B digital segment of the home furnishings market with AR applications (aka “Augmented Retail”) from many companies, including Ikea, Wayfair, Lowe’s, and Williams Sonoma.

Software for smartphones by Apple and Google had over half a billion AR-capable devices in the market by the end of 2017. That number is expected to grow to 4.25B devices by 2020.

Read more: https://www.shellypalmer.com/2018/06/current-reality-augmented-reality/

•••
The Current Reality of Augmented Reality
by Shelly Palmer | June 17, 2018

Augmented reality (AR) is on the cusp of being one of the technological advances that are all but guaranteed to change our day-to-day behavior. Imagine living in a world filled with “movie magic.” A world so packed with computer-generated images, it’s hard to tell fantasy from reality. That’s the dream, but where are we now, and who is going to get us there first? Here’s a quick overview of the state of AR.

AR Market Stats
AR has already found early use in the $30B digital segment of the home furnishings market with AR applications (aka “Augmented Retail”) from many companies, including Ikea, Wayfair, Lowe’s, and Williams Sonoma.

Software for smartphones by Apple and Google had over half a billion AR-capable devices in the market by the end of 2017. That number is expected to grow to 4.25B devices by 2020.

Read more: https://www.shellypalmer.com/2018/06/current-reality-augmented-reality/

Headset or not, Apple's AR strategy is already starting to come together

Apple's AR updates in iOS 12 are paving the way for where headsets could go next.

•••
•••
Smart Augmented Reality (.) king
Augmented Reality Filter (.) king
Augmented Reality Filters (.) king

•••
•••
AugmentedReality.Live.png

augmentedreality / live - if you want to experience one :)

•••
Location based AR, search, and guides are going to be huge imo

LocusLabs Partners with Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Give Travelers a Personalized Augmented Reality Experience

LocusLabs Partners with Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Give Travelers a Personalized Augmented Reality Experience- 3D mapping technology company builds first scalable AR tool to customize the mobile experience in the largest buildings on earth.

•••
•••
Location based AR, search, and guides are going to be huge imo

LocusLabs Partners with Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Give Travelers a Personalized Augmented Reality Experience

LocusLabs Partners with Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Give Travelers a Personalized Augmented Reality Experience- 3D mapping technology company builds first scalable AR tool to customize the mobile experience in the largest buildings on earth.

ARWayfinding / ARWalking

•••
•••
Just picked up .com

ARCryptogame
ARCryptogames

Cryptogames.com sold for $85k name bio 11-03-18

•••
•••
Lionsgate & Pepsi Launch Snapchat Augmented Reality Experiences to Promote NBA Star-Packed 'Uncle Drew'

Snapchat is enjoying a high field goal percentage when it comes to securing movie studio business with its sponsored augmented reality experiences, the latest coming through the basketball movie Uncle Drew.

Lionsgate and promotional partner Pepsi are running not one but two AR experiences to promote the film. One is the traditional facemask Lens, but this one uses Snapchat's background segmentation technology to put the user into the hair, glasses, and hoodie of the titular character.

https://mobile-ar.reality.news/news...s-promote-nba-star-packed-uncle-drew-0185683/

Last edited:
•••
2 Days ago

"
FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, Md. (AFNS) -- The Air Force is searching for new ways to train pilots more efficiently and quickly. Leveraging virtual and augmented reality is a key part of the experimental Pilot Training Next program. It’s an effort that could help streamline the Air Force effort to quickly get qualified pilots in the air."

Good news for my ARpilot:xf.cool:

•••
AugmentedGoggles / AugmentedLenses / AugmentedHMD

Last edited:
•••
Snapchat Launches Augmented Reality Experiences in Disneyland, Universal Studios

For the first time ever, Snapchat is launching AR experiences with all three major theme park operators, Disney, Universal and Six Flags.
The Minions are taking over Universal Studios theme parks this summer thanks to a new Snapchat augmented reality experience.

The experience, which shows the animated yellow characters' antics throughout the park, is part of a larger effort by Snapchat to bring its reality-altering lenses to theme parks around the world. For the first time ever, Snapchat has struck deals with all three major theme park operators — Disney, Universal and Six Flags — to introduce park-specific lenses this summer.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ences-at-disneyland-universal-studios-1124462

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back