IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just downloaded AirCoins and tried it sat in bed doing the night feed and considered going for a walk to collect more coins. I reckon these AR Cryptogames are the next big thing. Very Very moreish!

Last edited:
•••
•••
9F57B743-B213-42BB-B06D-CD71EC2BDD19.jpeg

The wait is over!

Get your cheque books out

Attachments

• 09E798CD-3814-4299-B638-DE661BB58521.png
    09E798CD-3814-4299-B638-DE661BB58521.png
    174 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 94803 The wait is over!

Get your cheque books out

Bit annoyed they are calling the tech spatial computing though.

First they was AR, then Mixed Reality and now they want to distance themselves from both those terms and call it spatial computing(n)

•••
Bit annoyed they are calling the tech spatial computing though.

First they was AR, then Mixed Reality and now they want to distance themselves from both those terms and call it spatial computing(n)
It's AR :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Got myself a longtails

AugmentedRealityVideos(.)com to go with my AugmentedVideos(.)com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I had a low xxx offer on reallifeAR / com.

•••
•••
•••
@NamePov and I just completed the purchase of ARproperty(.)com

Thinking this is a massive name ,super relevant to AR .

•••
•••
Bought Develop//AR dawt com recently

•••
Back