Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Atom / Atom.com - Marketplace (formerly Squadhelp)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Hey Folks,

I've just started using squadhelp.com to list some of my brandable. So far I have 76 domains listed, there is no fee to list. I've had some decent action so far in the way of interested buyers but no sales as of yet. I've only been with them for 1 week now.

A bit of a summary review of SquadHelp:

PROS
  • No Listing fee
  • No Logo design fee
  • Ability to submit your names to end users holding naming contests
  • Ability to chat directly or send a message directly to end users.
  • Stats of your marketplace domains are shown in the marketplace dashboard.
  • Their customer service and support has been great, 24hr a day chat.
  • Ability to increase or decrease the list price of your domains or to show a discount. You can decrease or increase the price yourself by $200. If you want to lower more, you can contact support.
  • End users can shortlist your domains before they make a decision on which they want to purchase. The number of shortlists is shown in you marketplace dashboard.
  • When you submit your names you get to set the price you wish to get. Because their commissions are high I recommend listing at a higher price to offset the commission costs.
  • Their landing pages are fairly basic but they work. Because the marketplace is fairly new, I'm sure we will see style improvements in the future.
  • One thing I really like is they accept multiple extensions. I have listed .co and .io along with .com
  • Each seller gets a direct link to their marketplace portfolio, HERES MY PORTFOLIO. It is handy if your trying to p[promote your portfolio through social media.
  • I like that their marketplace doesn't have tens of thousands domain listings like BB. They are fairly strict on the domains they accept to list and so this helps keep the number of domains in the marketplace down and gets your listings more exposure.
CONS
  • Their commissions are very high, depending on the domain name they are usually between 30% and 35%. However, there are no listing fees, no logo design fees, so in the end their commission is very similar to brand buckets.
  • Their logos are not top quality, in fact I requested to have some of my logos remade.
  • I think they have a big backlog of logos to design, the wait time for logo design has been around 1 week, but your names are still listed while the logos are being designed.
  • After your names are accepted you need to agree to their commission rate, at this point you also need to apply your own keywords, descriptions etc. I found this was very time consuming.
 
Last edited:
74
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How are Atom brokers compared to Afternic brokers?

One thing is for sure, they can't possibly be slower than Afternic.
 
4
•••
How are Atom brokers compared to Afternic brokers?

Zack is excellent. My experience with Afternic brokers has been subpar, but I understand there are some good ones there. It depends who you get it appears
 
Last edited:
3
•••
My Portfolio visitor map has be in decline for the last month, how has yours been?
 
1
•••
@Atom.com shouldn´t showcase AtomPay transactions like this.
This was a private sale and Atom was just the payment provider. My buyer insisted on secrecy and it took me some powers of persuasion to get him to AtomPay.
At least, the payment process window should include a button "Atom showcase yes/no" or similar.

Atom also lists AtomPay transactions in my Atom transfer center. I don´t mind. But recalling the academic discussions about the significance of STR in the Atom thread, this could be questioned.

Atom, this is very bad and trust eroding, my AtomPay transaction was also "leaked", I never gave permission and moreover, the transaction isn't even completed! ("Automatically report my domain sales to NameBio" is off, is there some other sneaky setting that I'm unaware of?)

hghghjghjghj.png


Speaking of trust eroding, and as a thank you, I started delisting my premiums. (They are mostly .ai domains, listed before "AI" lost its moat...)

edit: removed the wrong tag, thanks @Future Sensors
 
Last edited:
20
•••
2
•••
Atom, this is very bad and trust eroding, my AtomPay transaction was also "leaked", I never gave permission and moreover, the transaction isn't even completed! ("Automatically report my domain sales to NameBio" is off, is there some other sneaky setting that I'm unaware of?)

Show attachment 314628

Speaking of trust eroding, and as a thank you, I started delisting my premiums. (They are mostly .ai domains, listed before "AI" lost its moat...)

edit: removed the wrong tag, thanks @Future Sensors

They did the exact same thing to me for an .ai sale. They claimed I clicked a button to say I could share the sale - which of course never happened since I didn't even know such a button existed. I was livid. They simply hid behind that claim.
They have a bug and refuse to acknowledge it.
@Atom.com please fix
 
16
•••
- Did you know Atom allows sellers to override their chosen global marketplace settings re whether to report their sales?
- Did you know Atom shows a button within the transfer center, and if this button is clicked it overrides the toggle to not report sales on your behalf?

Show attachment 311373

- Did you know even if you were unaware this button & what it does existed, that Atom may report your name and then tell you, you "pushed the button"?
- Did you know when this button is pushed, you do not receive an email, telegram msg, SMS, or any notification whatsoever that the button has been pushed? You only know when NameBio shows the reported name.

So be on the lookout for gremlins who spend the night pushing buttons on Atoms site trying to cause all sorts of trouble.

This was my report about it over a mo ago. It's absolutely ridiculous.

If a seller has a setting to NEVER share sales, that should be it.
 
17
•••
Atom, this is very bad and trust eroding, my AtomPay transaction was also "leaked", I never gave permission and moreover, the transaction isn't even completed! ("Automatically report my domain sales to NameBio" is off, is there some other sneaky setting that I'm unaware of?)
Atom are also leaking portfolio ownership and owner identity by including a unique owner identity number in the publicly visible source code of each landing page in that person's portfolio.

They seem unwilling to remove the code - what possible purpose does it have other than to assist scrapers, snoopers and UDRP cases?

Atom already know who is listing a domain with them, they don't need to post a public reminder to themselves - it is there for all the world to see.
 
26
•••
@Atom.com - can you please implement a master setting/toggle that cannot be overridden so you will never report sales for sellers who toggle on the do not report sales setting?

Guess they never implemented my suggestion. And now they lost a seller over it. I wonder how many more will leave before they take notice

It may very well be that what happened to @Jannes is something different - but the outcome is the same. Global Settings should override ALL SHARES. Sharing should not occur unless a seller has SPECIFICALLY set their settings to do so. Period
 
6
•••
If a seller has a setting to NEVER share sales, that should be it.
The irony is that Atom strictly forbids sellers from sharing sales shown in the dashboard, yet it apparently publicizes private sales itself, without the sellers' consent.
 
6
•••
They did the exact same thing to me for an .ai sale. They claimed I clicked a button to say I could share the sale - which of course never happened since I didn't even know such a button existed. I was livid. They simply hid behind that claim.
They have a bug and refuse to acknowledge it.
@Atom.com please fix

when I delist a premium domain I have to f*cking type "I agree", go figure

jhjhjhjhkhjhkjh.png
 
Last edited:
5
•••
My Portfolio visitor map has be in decline for the last month, how has yours been?
Significant decline mid-July for me. Then again at the end of August. Its the lowest its ever been for me since joining in April 2025.
 
2
•••
Last edited:
3
•••
Thanks for sharing the feedback regarding AtomPay sales.

For context, we don't report any sales to NameBio without the seller's opt-in.

We do showcase some featured sales in the seller dashboard, which is private. These are there for seller education, to show what types of domains are selling, and sellers are required not to share them publicly. We're looking into this, and if we see these sales still being shared outside our platform, we may stop showing them in the dashboard altogether.

We also display certain sales as comparable sales in tools such as Domain Appraisals, or on domain landers to support the asking price. We've made some updates there, and AtomPay transactions no longer appear in those comp sections.
 
0
•••
Hey @Atom.com,

Is it possible to provide the following details in the control panel?

- Which channel does Premium and Plus sales come from (marketplace search, lander recommendations, marketing ads etc.),

- Domain based statistics of the advertising and promotion expenses you claim to have spent.

I need these for educational purposes.

Thank you.
 
1
•••
Thanks for sharing the feedback regarding AtomPay sales.

For context, we don't report any sales to NameBio without the seller's opt-in.

We do showcase some featured sales in the seller dashboard, which is private. These are there for seller education, to show what types of domains are selling, and sellers are required not to share them publicly. We're looking into this, and if we see these sales still being shared outside our platform, we may stop showing them in the dashboard altogether.

We also display certain sales as comparable sales in tools such as Domain Appraisals, or on domain landers to support the asking price. We've made some updates there, and AtomPay transactions no longer appear in those comp sections.

In the age of engagement farming on X, that is super naive.

And the elephant in the room: why do you "educate" sellers using sales where the transfer/transaction is still in progress?
 
1
•••
I've requested mediation between Atom and its sellers. Will keep you posted.
 
3
•••
Not In Reaction GIF by Global Esports
 
4
•••
For context, we don't report any sales to NameBio without the seller's opt-in.
There is another user reporting these sales in the relevant Namepros thread.

Interesting stuff, but without any chance for sellers to control their business agreements. Broken promises, lost buyers, toxic anger for some of us.

Now this post is something for the Condolences Quick Reply.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Thanks for sharing the feedback regarding AtomPay sales.

For context, we don't report any sales to NameBio without the seller's opt-in.

We do showcase some featured sales in the seller dashboard, which is private. These are there for seller education, to show what types of domains are selling, and sellers are required not to share them publicly. We're looking into this, and if we see these sales still being shared outside our platform, we may stop showing them in the dashboard altogether.

We also display certain sales as comparable sales in tools such as Domain Appraisals, or on domain landers to support the asking price. We've made some updates there, and AtomPay transactions no longer appear in those comp sections.

This is untrue @Atom.com

I am opted out via my Global setting.
I did not click any button.
I didn't even know there was a button. I have no way to prove i didn't click said button, so your claim cannot be refuted
But believe me when I tell you, it was not clicked. You have a bug.

This isn't about other sellers showing a sale or two from your dashboard.
This is about Atom itself sharing sales directly, without proper permission.

I realize it wasn't done on purpose with bad intent. But it was done, and no one has followed up to ensure it doesn't happen again.
 
Last edited:
7
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back