Dynadot

.AT - What did you purchase? Any traffic?

Spaceship
Watch

-db-

NamePros Inc.VIP Member
Impact
During this recent .AT promotion (country code for Austria) there were quite a few NP members who grabbed some domains. My nephew and I grabbed a few as well, and a couple are getting small, steady natural traffic, and a couple have already paid for themselves (reg-fee) with parking clicks in less than 1 month.

Did you get any nice .at names?

Are any of your .at domains getting traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kerrijo,

That 4.00 € is just over $5 USD, and I suspect the main/only reason most of us gave it a shot. Why not, dabble a little bit, tuck them under the pillow for a year, see what happens. :)

There is a thread with some good info, and available names in it - I'll look for the link....

•••
-db- said:
Kerrijo,

That 4.00 € is just over $5 USD, and I suspect the main/only reason most of us gave it a shot. Why not, dabble a little bit, tuck them under the pillow for a year, see what happens. :)

OH I will! Too bad for me they don't accept Paypal so I just had to pay down my CC's a bit - in a few days I can buy a couple! :D

•••
•••
•••
Ladies and Germs... an updated available list, current at time of this post. :gl:

Adopt.at
Affordable.at
Copper.at
Damn.at
Thermostat.at
Yard.at
ComicBooks.at
Aluminum.at
Honest.at
Patio.at
IncomeTax.at
TaxReturn.at
Royalty.at
SnowSki.at
GolfCourses.at
Dumb.at
Dinosaur(s).at
Salad.at
Lumber.at
Lawn.at
Broadcasts.at
Erection.at
Tourney.at
InternetTelevision.at
BottledWater.at
Funerals.at
Eyeglasses.at
Vegetables.at
Apples.at
Oranges.at
Grape.at
Grapes.at
Cattle.at
Spices.at
Degrees.at
Homosexual.at
Critic.at
Oysters.at
Athlete.at
Athletes.at

:)

•••
So far I've just regged my name:

Kerri.at :)

I found a few others I like, will purchase them in the future (if still available.)

ps - nice lists db!

•••
I have regged many typos, among them wwwkurier.at receiving 350-400 uniques/mo , i am selling it. in case anybody is interested you can find it at the sales thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back