Domain Empire

.AT - What did you purchase? Any traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

-db-

NamePros Inc.VIP Member
Impact
During this recent .AT promotion (country code for Austria) there were quite a few NP members who grabbed some domains. My nephew and I grabbed a few as well, and a couple are getting small, steady natural traffic, and a couple have already paid for themselves (reg-fee) with parking clicks in less than 1 month.

Did you get any nice .at names?

Are any of your .at domains getting traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only own one. Little traffic but no rev. gbp.at

•••
On wwwvienna.at i have pretty decent traffic 3-7 uniques a day but no clicks so far interestingly. Cassino.at had a 0,02$ click :) and is getting constant traffic.

•••
I catched a typo, did $2.20 of revenue so far since 2 weeks, some other names have several views only, no clicks.

•••
Where can I get this promtion? :(
Thanks

•••
AmD950 said:
Where can I get this promtion? :(
Thanks

www.EuroDNS.com is running the promotion / .at 4.00 € = A little over $5 USD.

I believe it was damitssam who originally posted about it.

•••
I regged a few, but sadly enough I dont think any of these are currently getting any type ins. :)
( Additionally I just noticed that the server they are pointing to 'fell asleep'. Fine then. :) )

d-h.at, designconsulting.at, logotype.at, minimarket.at

( But, I actually had a different offer and was able to register them for 1 Euro / per domain, for the first year at least. I would have registered even more, but they restricted it to 2 domain / per household, later on. :) )

If anyone is interested in these domain names, let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Compensation.at
jags.at
buywii.at
loseweight.at
pow.at
pox.at (dont ask)
nay.at
rsj.at
turnkey.at
turnkeys.at
hov.at
guf.at

and a few others. one or two clicks only, zero revenue.

•••
Suppplies.at (150+ uniques/mo)
Injury.at
Lawsuit.at
Lawsuits.at
Revenue.at
Incorporate.at
Warranty.at
Series.at
Listing.at
Rebates.at
Policies.at

•••
got one that has already paid for itself, wont share the name cos tm issues on it! :hehe:

•••
must.at
i have it listed a sedo and its saying over 2000 last month traffic

•••
Are there any restrictions to .at registrations? Ie. can people from US & rest of the world reg the domains?

•••
no restrictions.

Got

Official.at
Hybridcars.at
Cashloan.at
Dedicatedservers.at (thanks to NPs)
Implants.at
NoF.at (no fat domain!)

•••
Blooks.at - Not a lot of rev, but a couple of uniques a day.

•••
I picked up:-

amoxil.at (check overture/keyword for this antibiotic- one of the best)
priceless.at (ditto)
dorm.at - word play, is either dorm, (could be adult site maybe college chicks etc), or could be read as doormat, as in "walked all over" etc.

What does anyone think? Only registered today so no traffice at all, going to give badger's site a shot with parking these...

•••
I picked up about 300 LLL.at's and several of them get more than 60 uniques a month, and a few clicks each.

•••
scrsteven said:
I picked up about 300 LLL.at's and several of them get more than 60 uniques a month, and a few clicks each.

that's a heavy portfolio * 100 * my 3 which aren't doing much.....

•••
my best is cellularphone.at, but having a hard time finding a host with nameservers that aren't getting rejected by the EuroDNS system! I want to develop it, not park it!

•••
Where's a good place to reg those at? I see godaddy has them for $79.95. IS Is that a good price? :tri:

•••
Kerrijo said:
Where's a good place to reg those at? I see godaddy has them for $79.95. IS Is that a good price? :tri:

At eurodns.com you can reg them at 4Euro/year (not a typo of 40:P its really 4)

i regged 2 typos, getting around 400-500 uniques/mo on both but can't disclose the nams due to potential TM issues

•••
Head over to EuroDNS for the 4 euro promotion on .AT domains.. my only problem has been that EuroDns is very finicky about which nameservers you use for your domains.. it rejected my host and one other host. If you park at SEDO, you're all set tho as SEDO appears to work fine.

Kerrijo said:

•••
I just leave with eurodns default and forward to whatever name I want for eurodns sites... usually.

•••
I bought discussion.at and sold it for $64. :)

Friedman.at is just sitting there with no DNS's or anything because EuroDNS doesn't like my nameservers.

•••
^ nice sale Dan. And thanks everyone for letting me know...stupidly didn't see the post above mine mentioning the facts...I had left the thread for something and came back later to read some more and somehow missed that... :red:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back