IT.COM

[Ask] Best Affiliate Program ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
What is the best affiliate program and easy to sign up, including :
  1. do not need large domain portfolio or such.
  2. opened for non US citizen.
  3. free registration (preferred)

I only have paypal & e-gold to receive payment.

Any information is appreciated.
Please post here about the information. :tu:

Regards,
Kurniawan.

ps: i just registered on clixgalore few minutes ago.
Any review from NamePros member? :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a good one I think.

I have a good one I think. Please PM me.Here's a little info.Right now it's free to join. :hi:

This a revolutionary new and "Internet Friendly" approach to monetizing traffic for your idle and parked domain names. Our patent pending system will create a full-blown, 8 page web site with News, Videos, Images, Pod Casts, Blogs, Opinion Polls, Voting Questions, and many other Personalization Options. Each website in the network contains highly relevant advertisements that pay YOU!

•••
@xrvel
I try to answer your post here..
Actually affiliate site is never die market lolz
If you have said what the item / product to sell its depends on domain that you have. If have talk about domain to affiliate site. theres two kind of domain. Branding or just Niche domain.
As i can see here if you have build domain from the first and try develop from zero, better you use branding domain. xrvel.com maybe ?

If youre new in affiliate. try to search some affiliate program like CJ.com
Most of program received publisher out of US and CA.

For the payment, I thing so many people have use paypal start from now. And just forget to use egold. Because many people have dont trust it. IMHO some people have use egold for scamming.

I hope this helped you out :)

regards :)

Last edited:
•••
poppo said:
I have a good one I think. Please PM me.Here's a little info.Right now it's free to join. :hi:

This a revolutionary new and "Internet Friendly" approach to monetizing traffic for your idle and parked domain names. Our patent pending system will create a full-blown, 8 page web site with News, Videos, Images, Pod Casts, Blogs, Opinion Polls, Voting Questions, and many other Personalization Options. Each website in the network contains highly relevant advertisements that pay YOU!
poppo, how about me ?

could i know the info ?

pm sent

•••
I PM you I have 44 domains over now.Bob

I have 44 domains over there now and making good money.

•••
I don't recommend parking or CJ. Parking is just a middle man. And CJ never converted very well for me.

I always had good luck with the adult affiliate programs, dating, and webcams. Hit me up with a PM if you want more specific advice.

•••
interested

let me see what your up to

•••
Can I get some of this info flowing around please.

Hit me up!

•••
Thank you everyone :great: ClixGalore didn't accept me, I try to park my domain now :)

- Kurniawan.

•••
ClixGalore didn't accept me,
Consider yourself lucky :)!

I do very well in affiliate sales through CJ, Linkshare, SAS and some independents - ClixGalore never did ANYTHING for me. I suspect many sales are not properly tracked or are underreported.

Build a small website, then look for affiliates to promote. Many won't accept you without a web site.

•••
enlytend said:
Consider yourself lucky :)!

I do very well in affiliate sales through CJ, Linkshare, SAS and some independents - ClixGalore never did ANYTHING for me. I suspect many sales are not properly tracked or are underreported.

Build a small website, then look for affiliates to promote. Many won't accept you without a web site.
I thought ClixGalore was a nice program :|
Thanks for the suggestion :)

- Kurniawan

•••
NeverBlueAds:

- Pays by PayPal or Check
- Easy Banner Rotator Tool
- 600+ Campaigns (new ones added almost everyday)
- PPL, CPA, CPS
- Postback URL
- Global Tracking Code
- Solid Reputation
- Great Support
- etc...

Hope this helps. If you need a link, PM me...

Regards,
nscdn

•••
InstantDegrees.com

- Pays by PayPal or Check
- Solid Reputation
- Great Support
- Online since 2001, Affiliate Program since 2002.
- 30% Commission

Our preferred affiliate program which we have been with for 4 years now.

•••
•••
Closed requested by poster :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back