Domain Empire

.ASIA Diamonds (crème de la crème)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post your .ASIA Diamonds here

The initial 60-day period will be over in a few days.

We have seen hundreds if not thousands of .ASIA domain names posted throughout various threads on NAMEPROS and DNF. Some have very little value and marketability; it has been indeed surprising to see such names regisitered during LANDRUSH and GOLIVE. Many of us have been hit with .ASIA domain fever and, as a result, a large quantity of names have been registered to date, including all recent and up and coming auctions.

To filter through this overflowing volcano of names, this thread is dedicated to the .ASIA DIAMONDS - The names that you consider being your best registrations / auction wins over the past few weeks.

Only quality names allowed - max 2-3 key words.
Max. 12 names per post. Feedback on names always appreciated and valued by all parties.

I will start:

- Nobody.asia
- Unleaded.asia
- Uploader.asia
- HotelServices.asia
- FundWatch.asia
- CheapGas.asia
- Tsubasa.asia
- Ashanti.asia
- MediaPlayers.asia
- FreeClassifiedAds.asia
- GoPhone.asia
- ForexTraders.asia (www)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was willing to lose the reg fee on these so I have a few (just in case)

AsianResort.asia
AsianResorts.asia
AsianContinent.asia
AsianPacific.asia
AsianRegion.asia
Asina.asia (typo of Asian)
Prays.asia
Worshipped.asia
IslamReligion.asia
IslamicReligion.asia
GreatWallTour.asia
GreatWallDeals.asia
Striking.asia
Constructed.asia
Spender.asia
HelpCenter.asia
AsianPics.asia
MoneyLoan.asia
TourismInfo.asia
Snowing.asia
TelephoneBanking.asia
ElectronicBanking.asia
DayTour.asia

•••
Got many, but these are the few that I remember right now:

tonics.asia (Just noticed that tonic.asia is owner by Sanofi-Aventis, Inc)
CheapRates.asia
DesignerWear.asia
hepatologist.asia

•••
Are there some good .Asia sites indexed or still domainers are competing with each other?

•••
drjawed said:
Are there some good .Asia sites indexed or still domainers are competing with each other?

u should try develop one and see ....
google love dot asia :)

•••
I have these three niche killers in .asia
vehicle.asia
vaccine.asia
incometax.asia

•••
I have Poems.asia, this is my only 1 .asia domains

•••
I have these three niche killers in .asia
vehicle.asia
vaccine.asia
incometax.asia
Good for you. You have bumped an 8 year old thread!
Congratulations!

•••
wtf.. I did not notice this was 8 years old already

•••
•••
I was willing to lose the reg fee on these so I have a few (just in case)

AsianResort.asia
AsianResorts.asia
AsianContinent.asia
AsianPacific.asia
AsianRegion.asia
Asina.asia (typo of Asian)
Prays.asia
Worshipped.asia
IslamReligion.asia
IslamicReligion.asia
GreatWallTour.asia
GreatWallDeals.asia
Striking.asia
Constructed.asia
Spender.asia
HelpCenter.asia
AsianPics.asia
MoneyLoan.asia
TourismInfo.asia
Snowing.asia
TelephoneBanking.asia
ElectronicBanking.asia
DayTour.asia

Just wondering.. did you ever sell any of these?

•••
Hello everybody,

I have selfshot.asia listed for sale @Sedo

•••
if anyone is interested I came across a .asia domain for sale someone might be interested in , it's MONICA.ASIA & it can be your's today for a pricetag of only 49,999k $ u.s dollars . honestly , I'd like to know who the owner is because I'd like to ask them what the #%@# their smoking , LOL

Last edited:
•••
have their been any recent known .asia sales ? , or is it that sales are being kept private ? or has this extension been given last rites by a catholic priest ? .

Last edited:
•••
lol, i started reading this thread thinking it was new. I thought, wtf are they talking about .asia is gonna be big, just wait. Then I saw it was from 2008. How did that work out for everyone?

If we pointed out more bust stories like this, some of the glimmer might wear off the shit that 'trends' every few months or so.

•••
Before .asia there was .mobi too, then .co .tel .xxx .etc
And now we have hundreds of new extensions and we still have believers.
But it's the same story all over again. If only people bothered to study the past and not make the same mistakes again.

•••
Before .asia there was .mobi too, then .co .tel .xxx .etc
And now we have hundreds of new extensions and we still have believers.
But it's the same story all over again. If only people bothered to study the past and not make the same mistakes again.
isn't .CO still relevant ? , I don't think it belongs in the same class as .tel or .mobi does it ?

•••
if anyone is interested I came across a .asia domain for sale someone might be interested in , it's MONICA.ASIA & it can be your's today for a pricetag of only 49,999k $ u.s dollars . honestly , I'd like to know who the owner is because I'd like to ask them what the #%@# their smoking , LOL
I contacted the owner of MONICA.ASIA , they are still asking 49,999k$ u.s dollars for the domain . the owner is shocked that no one has picked it up yet , said " it's a steal at 49,999k$ " . it's reg'd to someone in hong kong .

Last edited:
•••
I contacted the owner of MONICA.ASIA , they are still asking 49,999k$ u.s dollars for the domain . the owner is shocked that no one has picked it up yet , said " it's a steal at 49,999k$ " . it's reg'd to someone in hong kong .
are we supposed to see the 49,999k$ pricetag & go ....WOW , what a deal , a great .asia domain UNDER 50K thousand dollars , where's my credit card before he realizes he underpriced this gem .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back