Dynadot

.ASIA Diamonds (crème de la crème)

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Post your .ASIA Diamonds here

The initial 60-day period will be over in a few days.

We have seen hundreds if not thousands of .ASIA domain names posted throughout various threads on NAMEPROS and DNF. Some have very little value and marketability; it has been indeed surprising to see such names regisitered during LANDRUSH and GOLIVE. Many of us have been hit with .ASIA domain fever and, as a result, a large quantity of names have been registered to date, including all recent and up and coming auctions.

To filter through this overflowing volcano of names, this thread is dedicated to the .ASIA DIAMONDS - The names that you consider being your best registrations / auction wins over the past few weeks.

Only quality names allowed - max 2-3 key words.
Max. 12 names per post. Feedback on names always appreciated and valued by all parties.

I will start:

- Nobody.asia
- Unleaded.asia
- Uploader.asia
- HotelServices.asia
- FundWatch.asia
- CheapGas.asia
- Tsubasa.asia
- Ashanti.asia
- MediaPlayers.asia
- FreeClassifiedAds.asia
- GoPhone.asia
- ForexTraders.asia (www)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Creme de la creme?

It's forbidden to post in this thread unless someone owns true diamons in the class of i.e. visit.asia and similar.

•••
I have 2.

Previews.asia

TheHague.asia

•••
Not a diamond not even a gem or c d l c (French- asia hmm -Nam?) but definitely asia, one of 6 names of this fabulous extension that I own.

No intention of developing either waiting for a huge currency trading house to come along and pay me huge stupid bucks for it, or maybe just drop it when the time comes. :gl:

Ringgits.asia

•••
Here are some of my dotasia names:

topsite.asia
findonline.asia
internetportal.asia
idndomains.asia
asianpay.asia
publishernetwork.asia
luxurytours.asia
deluxetravel.asia
satelliteinternet.asia
internetcity.asia

•••
I love how every thread like this ends up being hijacked by .asia haters lol...anyway, the truth is no-one knows how things will turn out...lets just all wait and see...we all went in knowing it was kinda high-risk for an investment...so why do guys care so much if us 'noobs' 'wasted our money'.

•••
scriptfordali said:
I love how every thread like this ends up being hijacked by .asia haters lol...anyway, the truth is no-one knows how things will turn out...lets just all wait and see...we all went in knowing it was kinda high-risk for an investment...so why do guys care so much if us 'noobs' 'wasted our money'.
I'm neutral to .asia, not interested in it or in bashing it, my comments where simply directed at the evaluative requirements put forth in the thread, I have a hard time putting 'diamond', 'crème de la crème', and '3 key words' in the same statement.

I wish everyone well with your registrations.

•••
I think .asia rocks and all your domains are great :lol:

But I also think that these diamonds need to undergo pressure and time to come into their own. All I see now is coal ;)

Before you laugh at Jeff, RubberDuck or Arnie, do ask yourself who these people are and how long they've been doing this.

•••
mwzd said:
I think .asia rocks and all your domains are great :lol:

But I also think that these diamonds need to undergo pressure and time to come into their own. All I see now is coal ;)

Before you laugh at Jeff, RubberDuck or Arnie, do ask yourself who these people are and how long they've been doing this.

Agree 100%, and i do totally respect those guys - heck, those guys have done really well in this game. Just seemed some guys were bashing for the sake of it. None of the domains listed here (mine included) are 'diamonds' as suggested but they may become decent little earners well into the future. Lets face it, they only have to make more than regfee back to become worthwhile. Admittedly some probably aren't even worth that, but most of these so-called 'diamonds' i would say are.

Anyway, im into development rather than parking, so im always thinking along those lines, particularly that Google doesn't discriminate on extensions :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
Here are my more interesting names:

Citytrip.asia
Gaynet.asia
Typos.asia
SamuraiSwords.asia

and perhaps even

Forrest.asia

•••
arnie said:
:sold:

also the scam where one person has won all the top keyowrds for peanuts, this was always gonna be a complete waste of time, sorry for the guys who have been took in by it, really am

what was that scam?

•••
Let us not judge this extension but rather give it a chance to prosper. Good things always come to those who wait, and to those who believe.

Although opinions about the impact of the .ASIA extension are still divided, especially in this thread, analysts do expect that .asia will become the most used domain extension next to .com. Within the first year, analysts predict more than 1 million .asia domain registrations, if not more.

Companies and organisations that work internationally and have a market presence in Asia have shown a great deal of interest in registering their .asia domain names (sunrise, landrush auctions) in order to increase their scope of action within Asia.

In a few months, .ASIA domains and sites will benefit from better positioning in search engines (most search engines will be displaying .ASIA in Asia before .com). This has to be good news for the extension as a whole and the promotion/marketing of the premium domains and sites.

Let's wait for the key development of more quality websites (more are being added to mysites.asia on a regular basis). Also people are more aware of the name game now more than ever.

Complenting what some of you have mentioned, the .ASIA top-level domain provides value that complements local country-code domains and other generic domains. Drawing up an excellent analogy from the media industry, some of the most powerful global media channels, like CNN and BBC to name just a few, have created regional channels focused exclusively towards catering only to the Asian audience. Each has its SPACE and VALUE.

Seeing the results of the .ASIA Sunrise phase alone, which concluded with a success rate of over 90% (which is 40% higher than previous Domain Registry launches), I could say they have more than achieved their intended goal. Also, based on registry information, the volume of registrations received during the Sunrise applications was more than double the level for all other gTLD Sunrises (except for .INFO if I'm not mistaken).

And we all know that the Asian continent has an estimate of over half a billion Internet users, compared to 350 million in Europe and only 240 million in all of North America. Internet traffic from Asia has also outpaced all other markets. The stats suggest that, more visitors originate from Asia (38%) than from Europe (26%) or North America (18%). The potential is HUGE whatever anyone's viewpoint.

It is true that some names have very little value. But all cyber property matures in time. We have seen many WACKY domain name sales over the years fetching surprisingly high prices, even if these are rare. But I have also seen some very nice catches, in this thread alone. Premium brandable names HAVE been registered by everyday domainers like you and I; some of the auctions are reaching high x'xxx figures as we speak. This is a HIGH demand at present. For those that were not hit with the Asian Fever, please do not critisize or downplay the game that some of us are enjoying.

Last edited:
•••
salat.asia

Perhaps the most well-known Muslim practices among non-Muslims is ritual prayer, or salat, which is performed five times each day.

salah.asia

Salah is the second pillar and one of the most important pillars of Islam. Salah is the key to Islam. Salah is Ibadah or worship.

I figure since asia is the largest continent (by both population and size) and since the Muslim religion is the largest religion in the largest continent I figured these as a no brainer. They actually get traffic. When asia gets out and marketed it will be like owning prayer.com and worship.com in the us.

just two of mine i think are decent.

•••
DiggleNamer said:
what was that scam?

Just wanted to say guys, sorry was not knocking an extension for the sake as i hate that myself and know what it's like from .mobi bashers, but i don't see any point in all this.
Tbh i have paid little attention to .asia but saw this link at another forum where there is a lot of anger at .asia
Haven't really looked at this link but apparently it's looking dodgy.
http://www.dotasia-complot.org/cat22.html
Like i say i haven't had a good look, will have a look now, at but these guys think something is very wrong obviously.

more
http://www.dotasia-complot.org/cat28.html

•••
Petition.asia I love it! Am deciding whether to put up for auction any time soon or wait a few years.

•••
scandiman said:
.ASIA Diamonds (crème de la crème)

Not a commentary on .asia specifically but in general I have a hard time putting 'diamond', 'crème de la crème', and '3 key words' in the same statement.

I have won these 2 domains. I think they are good 3 word domains. Not diamonds, just good names.

- FreeClassifiedAds.asia (485 searches, all other TLD's taken)
- ReversePhoneDirectory.asia (9'846 searches, all other TLD's taken)

•••
Well, everyone will have their views on what qualifies as 'crème de la crème'. I don't have anything amazing, but these are the ones I like:

Best single words:
Balinese, Javanese, Financiers

Best double:
Topspots, VietnamHoliday, TravelReservations

Best triple:
LowCostFlights, WebPageDesign

•••
These are my best .asias

Best Single:
Affiliation, Announcing, Shining, Employing, antibodies, cricketer, ilist, sling, spectator, nourishment

Best doubles:
SoftwareEngineer, SoftwareDeveloper,

I feel atleast some of them are definately worth. Thanks

•••
•••
kumargh2 said:
These are my best .asias

Best Single:
Affiliation, Announcing, Shining, Employing, antibodies, cricketer, ilist, sling, spectator, nourishment

Best doubles:
SoftwareEngineer, SoftwareDeveloper,

I feel atleast some of them are definately worth. Thanks

CRICKETER.ASIA is Excellent!!! Very appropriate to Asia (India, Pakistan, New Zealand...). This domain will be worth alot.

I also like: ANNOUNCING.ASIA, SOFTWAREDEVELOPER.ASIA

Congrats.

•••
Arnie:

This is what I dashed of to the DotAsia people about the scam they effected.

http://www.kctu.net/DotAsia.wmv

I regged these before this scheme broke:

GoldTraders.asia
Strictly.Asia.
Akbar.asia
IndiaFilms.asia
IndiaSoftware.asia
ChinaLabs.asia
BondTrader.asia
StockOfferiings.asia
SunBank.asia
Sun1.asia
1Sun.asia
Japanime.asia
1Gold.asia
Tokyo1.asia
Japan1.asia

We must wait and see what becomes of .asia

Doc

Last edited:
•••
Thanks

Federer said:
CRICKETER.ASIA is Excellent!!! Very appropriate to Asia (India, Pakistan, New Zealand...). This domain will be worth alot.

I also like: ANNOUNCING.ASIA, SOFTWAREDEVELOPER.ASIA

Congrats.

Thanks dude. I want to develop those.

•••
Federer said:
Although opinions about the impact of the .ASIA extension are still divided, especially in this thread, analysts do expect that .asia will become the most used domain extension next to .com. Within the first year, analysts predict more than 1 million .asia domain registrations, if not more.
Which analysts ?

Federer said:
In a few months, .ASIA domains and sites will benefit from better positioning in search engines (most search engines will be displaying .ASIA in Asia before .com)...
Really ? Do you work for google ? :)

scriptfordali said:
Granted, but I'm still waiting to see the gems :red:

•••
Federer said:
Companies and organisations that work internationally and have a market presence in Asia have shown a great deal of interest in registering their .asia domain names (sunrise, landrush auctions) in order to increase their scope of action within Asia.

etc

yep - exactly this type of marketing slogans was out when .eu was starting, which is, mind you, absolutely nowhere now, 2 years down the road.

•••
vitalir said:
yep - exactly this type of marketing slogans was out when .eu was starting, which is, mind you, absolutely nowhere now, 2 years down the road.

Yep, which is why i have always compared .asia to .eu at least for a benchmark.

•••
artdealer.asia
batik.asia
dogsupplies.asia

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back