Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

Please be advised that our main client has had experience in working with Ari Goldberger, Esq and John Berryhill, Esq and came to a point of no return in their relationship.

Our main client has decided not to transact with these individuals anymore and therefore would not recommend them.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do we have to reveal our identity?

So, if we were praising someone we would not have to reveal our identity, but if we are criticizing, then we have to? In what topic do we have to reveal our identity? Do we change our user name, or do we need in every topic, where we are not praising anyone, post our name?

Last edited:
•••
Hello.

Please be advised that our main client has had experience in working with Ari Goldberger, Esq and John Berryhill, Esq and came to a point of no return in their relationship.

Our main client has decided not to transact with these individuals anymore and therefore would not recommend them.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Shouldn't the client post the review themself?

Does NP allow people to review services they have not used themselves?

•••
Our main client does not have an account on this forum.

•••
Do we have to reveal our identity?

So, if we were praising someone we would not have to reveal our identity, but if we are criticizing, then we have to? In what topic do we have to reveal our identity? Do we change our user name, or do we need in every topic, where we are not praising anyone, post our name?

As you are aware in the RipOffReport you posted on NamePros about Frank Schilling, the legal system can subpoena websites for members / commenters information. If you are a proxy review, then the person giving the review and/or experience may or may not be held accountable for the posts. Thus, it is important for this forum to disallow proxy reviews to prevent liable and slanderous reviews from being unaccountable. Essentially, by hiding behind DNB, your client, is using a proxy IP which is not allowed per NP rules.

•••
As you are aware in the RipOffReport you posted on NamePros about Frank Schilling, the legal system can subpoena websites for members / commenters information. If you are a proxy review, then the person giving the review and/or experience may or may not be held accountable for the posts. Thus, it is important for this forum to disallow proxy reviews to prevent liable and slanderous reviews from being unaccountable. Essentially, by hiding behind DNB, your client, is using a proxy IP which is not allowed per NP rules.

We can not communicate with you. We think you will further damage our topics, falsely accuse us of fraud and post irrelevant and personal information to take our topic in a different direction. Thank you for your participation, but it is no longer welcome.

•••
We can not communicate with you. We think you will further damage our topics, falsely accuse us of fraud and post irrelevant and personal information to take our topic in a different direction. Thank you for your participation, but it is no longer welcome.

This is not true, and off topic. Reported.

Last edited:
•••
Hello.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com
Reported. False claims.

•••
•••
Our short, one post review, now grew into a diluted non structured topic.

•••
We do not post false claims.
If it's not false you need to prove it, not just accuse that somebody did something, it's like you are saying that somebody was stealing, but you don't know who's the victim, where it happened and when, so there is no crime.

•••
If it's not false you need to prove it, not just accuse that somebody did something, it's like you are saying that somebody was stealing, but you don't know who's the victim, where it happened and when, so there is no crime.

We can not say that someone was stealing, this is a very serious claim.

We are saying our main client's relationship with the above mentioned individuals gone very bad and the relationship has ended in a disgrace, with a decision to not transact in the future.

Is this a clear review or a questionable review?

Last edited:
•••
We do not post false claims.

(IMO) That's still up for debate. What's known is you do post inadequate and possibly misleading reviews. This is not debatable. It's a fact. Don't like it? Then change your ways...

These reviews are posted under a proxy. Nearly every time, on behalf of your best client.

If you don't wish to argue with me (and want to be taken seriously by others), then for heavens sake, stop trying to make a mockery of the industry!

Last edited:
•••

The OP has posted information intending to harm the reputation and business of these lawyers. Alluding to a problem may cause potential clients to steer away. Without backing up his claim, he is simply causing harm, in writing, to an audience of potential clients of those he seeks to harm. This is a simple case of libel. I cant understand committing defamation against lawyers. Quite insane. Back it up or don't post it.

Last edited:
•••
We can not say that someone was stealing, this is a very serious claim.

We are saying our main client's relationship with the above mentioned individuals gone very bad and the relationship has ended in a disgrace, with a decision to not transact in the future.

Is this a clear claim or questionable claim?
It's questionable....you are not the victim, supposedly the 'victim' told you the story, but didn't gived you any prove and you don't have a prove that something happened. Let's say that I will say in two weeks that I had a client that had a very bad experience with domainnamebroker.com. Is that questionable? Like you, I can say whatever I want if I don't need to prove it.

•••
We are not trying to defame anybody, this is an actual review.

•••
It's questionable....you are not the victim, supposedly the 'victim' told you the story, but didn't gived you any prove and you don't have a prove that something happened. Let's say that I will say in two weeks that I had a client that had a very bad experience with domainnamebroker.com. Is that questionable? Like you, I can say whatever I want if I don't need to prove it.

If you had a bad experience and say you had bad experience, it is better than having a bad experience and not saying about it.

•••
If you had a bad experience and say you had bad experience, it is better than having a bad experience and not saying about it.
Yes, but coming from you without any more details, everybody could do this to harm others. If you want to leave a review, you need to say what happened and how you were affected and the reviewers can decide than if it's a proper claim or it's just something invested. Or you think that if you are referring to you as 'we', people will trust you and you don't need to prove anything anymore? Tomorrow you will come an say that you are J Trump and everybody has to believe you, because you are 'we'.

•••
We provided as detailed of a review, as we think we are allowed to offer by law, and we think our review is truthful and has a full ground.

•••
This Yakov Yukhananov???

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.10.18_02h15m11s_001_.png

•••
We are not trying to defame anybody, this is an actual review.
If you are smart enough to somehow own DomainNameBroker.com (which I am sad to see you killing such an amazing name) you are smart enough to know this is defamation. Post facts or don't say anything. Especially if it's a 3rd party who has the actual experience. You need details, not conjecture. Your post is designed to harm and is in writing with no backup. It is malicious and libelous as such.

If you ever want to sell DomainNameBroker.com let me know. It won't be worth anything soon at this rate....

•••
"In order to be defamatory, the statement must be untrue. If the statement is true or substantially true, then it is not defamatory"

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, he has moved his company from NY to Florida in july to pay less taxes, but in the last 10 years or so he was cut off from the domain industry. In 2004 he tried to sell all his domains for 96k and he invested in other industries...in 2007 he lost big everywhere. Now, he mostly owns some .us domains, that he is saying that he is brokering for 'his clients'.

Last edited:
•••
"In order to be defamatory, the statement must be untrue. If the statement is true or substantially true, then it is not defamatory"
Exactly! Your statement has no substance. That is what makes it problematic. You cant just come here and say "someone I know said..." There is no truth in that.... just hyperbole.

Provide substance or delete it, or it's on you! You should know better than this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back