NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

Please be advised that our main client has had experience in working with Ari Goldberger, Esq and John Berryhill, Esq and came to a point of no return in their relationship.

Our main client has decided not to transact with these individuals anymore and therefore would not recommend them.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are really SICK!!!!!
Whatever you do with your company should be internal. Why the HELL do you list their names here?

Mods. Please take some actions with this members before things are getting more worse!!!!!

•••
There is no such a thing as provided. The service was sold and purchased.

Stop diluting the topic, and please provide the community with some REAL reviews. These apparent fake reviews are detrimental to the domaining community. If you have real issues, then post them. Otherwise, I think you are doing a disservice to the domain community, and think it's best you cease and desist immediately.

With all due respect - It's like you're trying to trash a perfectly good domain (DomainNameBroker.com) by posting garbage all over NamePros so nobody takes you or your domain seriously.

•••
@jberryhill Thoughts?
________________________________________________________________________________

@DomainNameBroker.com - Will you be sharing more details? Or is this like your Frank Schilling Experience thread HERE where you say your "main client" has a serious problem (that may result in a class action lawsuit) with Mr. Schilling, and you neglect to share further details. Seems like your main client is hiding behind DomainNameBrokers.com NP account to "anonymously" post reviews for anonymous issues from anonymous people.

I don't want to say the above post is a fake review, but without knowing more, I can't tell for sure if this review is fake or legit.

Last edited:
•••
Stop diluting the topic, and please provide the community with some REAL reviews. These apparent fake reviews are detrimental to the domaining community. If you have real issues, then post them. Otherwise, I think you are doing a disservice to the domain community, and think it's best you cease and desist immediately.

With all due respect - It's like you're trying to trash a perfectly good domain (DomainNameBroker.com) by posting garbage all over NamePros so nobody takes you or your domain seriously.
He was big in domaining in 2002-2003 and than he invested everything in .us and lost big and disappeared and all of the sudden he's back, in july 2017 and want's to broker something, so he needs attention.

•••
Ah...DomainNameBreaker again...is the entire forum against you again? Poor you....
Hello.

Please be advised that our main client has had experience in working with Ari Goldberger, Esq and John Berryhill, Esq and came to a point of no return in their relationship.

Our main client has decided not to transact with these individuals anymore and therefore would not recommend them.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

So, what did they do? Use domains with new extentions? Own domains containing words you do not like? Drink beer all day and use bad language?
BTW: Esq. is (in business) an honorary title where the Esq is followed by a dot.(you forgot to put it in) It is a title that is earned and not given. If both men hve earned the respect to be referred to as esquire (Lucky me: I have earned the title over some 25 years ago. It is not as much a title as it is more of a compliment) you should not try and damage their reputation because your main client (which is you) is narrow minded and cannot handle a defeat in business. If I was them my lawyer would be on your doorstep before sunset, and trust me: I would take your ass to court.

As far as I can determine you are a narrow minderd narcisistic man or woman who has probably not a dime to spend and fills his days by complaining about the world that does not understand you.

•••
I would reccommend to people not to do business with yakov
He may call his chauffer Beakoff Anddropoff and you will get a ride to the hotel california

•••
Hello.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com
Reported. False claims.

•••

The OP has posted information intending to harm the reputation and business of these lawyers. Alluding to a problem may cause potential clients to steer away. Without backing up his claim, he is simply causing harm, in writing, to an audience of potential clients of those he seeks to harm. This is a simple case of libel. I cant understand committing defamation against lawyers. Quite insane. Back it up or don't post it.

Last edited:
•••
DomainNameBorker seems to want to attract the attention of pro lawyers with negative comments. Good luck.

•••
Wow, this is not true and off topic. Reported.
So you are not Yakov Yukhananov from Virtual Estate LLC no? You want me to tell you you're full history? Maybe in another thread, because it's off topic an it will be deleted anyway.

•••
You are falsely accusing us of fraud by saying that we have posted a false review.

Ahem. I said apparent fake review.

upload_2017-10-17_7-33-54.png

But hey - I'm not a lawyer. Maybe @jberryhill can provide clarification.

As we have previously said, we do not find you adequate, and we still do not.

I take this as a personal insult. It's fine for you to say my posts are inadequate, but it's insulting for you to say I am inadequate when you don't know me. Please refrain from personal attacks when using this forum.

Last edited:
•••
Hello.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Shouldn't the client post the review themself?

Does NP allow people to review services they have not used themselves?

•••
We can not communicate with you. We think you will further damage our topics, falsely accuse us of fraud and post irrelevant and personal information to take our topic in a different direction. Thank you for your participation, but it is no longer welcome.

This is not true, and off topic. Reported.

Last edited:
•••
We are not trying to defame anybody, this is an actual review.
If you are smart enough to somehow own DomainNameBroker.com (which I am sad to see you killing such an amazing name) you are smart enough to know this is defamation. Post facts or don't say anything. Especially if it's a 3rd party who has the actual experience. You need details, not conjecture. Your post is designed to harm and is in writing with no backup. It is malicious and libelous as such.

If you ever want to sell DomainNameBroker.com let me know. It won't be worth anything soon at this rate....

•••
You are diluting the topic, do not you?
Well if that is your response, and a dislike button, when someone wishes you good luck... I can only wish you a plentiful supply of drugs to keep you calm.

We are in a Reviews section here - people may take their reputations seriously, this is not a joke.

Last edited:
•••
At this time, we are not willing to offer further details.

That's a shame. If the below quote's post are true, it looks like the Esqwire team provided you with quality service when they successfully represented you in a WIPO hearing. HERE Which begs the question, why this negative review now?
I wonder if it has to do with clause.com ? Former wipo attempt on domain, which you defended, now owned by Namemedia
To which you responded
Clause.com, Clients.com, Toasts.com, CreativeMedia.com, TeenModeling.com, SanPablo.com, AdultDating.com, DomainStatistics.com, DomainStats.com

Last edited:
•••
Grilled, we do not want to argue with you. We provided our review, and we prefer not to have page size posts in our topic.

I'm glad you don't want to argue. I don't want to play games. Thus, stop playing games, and there will be no argument.

Do you not see how your review (as is) is inadequate? By failing to provide sufficient details (or proof) of a bad experience, you are essentially doing a disservice by not properly informing the community. If there is a reason why you, or your main client doesn't want to do business with them, don't you feel others should know the nature of what happened, so we can be aware of their practices? Without it, how are we to take you or your client seriously? It may make some wonder if you have an ulterior motive to posting this review?

Last edited:
•••
Do you not cherish reviews?

I cherish real reviews. Not fake reviews...

Do you really cherish Donald J Trump as your signature suggests? Or, is Yakov's opinion, not subject to that of DomainNameBroker.com?
upload_2017-10-17_7-28-47.png

(The above FB post is a public post, indexed and cached by Google)

Last edited:
•••
We provided our review, and we prefer not to have page size posts in our topic.

Could I just ask. Who is “we”? I think that if anyone is publicly criticising industry members, the critic should reveal their own identity.

I apologise if this has already been covered but I have just skimmed through the last couple of threads by the OP.

(This is a personal view, and doesn’t reflect opinions of anyone I work with or for)

•••
We do not post false claims.
If it's not false you need to prove it, not just accuse that somebody did something, it's like you are saying that somebody was stealing, but you don't know who's the victim, where it happened and when, so there is no crime.

•••
We do not post false claims.

(IMO) That's still up for debate. What's known is you do post inadequate and possibly misleading reviews. This is not debatable. It's a fact. Don't like it? Then change your ways...

These reviews are posted under a proxy. Nearly every time, on behalf of your best client.

If you don't wish to argue with me (and want to be taken seriously by others), then for heavens sake, stop trying to make a mockery of the industry!

Last edited:
•••
We can not say that someone was stealing, this is a very serious claim.

We are saying our main client's relationship with the above mentioned individuals gone very bad and the relationship has ended in a disgrace, with a decision to not transact in the future.

Is this a clear claim or questionable claim?
It's questionable....you are not the victim, supposedly the 'victim' told you the story, but didn't gived you any prove and you don't have a prove that something happened. Let's say that I will say in two weeks that I had a client that had a very bad experience with domainnamebroker.com. Is that questionable? Like you, I can say whatever I want if I don't need to prove it.

•••
If you had a bad experience and say you had bad experience, it is better than having a bad experience and not saying about it.
Yes, but coming from you without any more details, everybody could do this to harm others. If you want to leave a review, you need to say what happened and how you were affected and the reviewers can decide than if it's a proper claim or it's just something invested. Or you think that if you are referring to you as 'we', people will trust you and you don't need to prove anything anymore? Tomorrow you will come an say that you are J Trump and everybody has to believe you, because you are 'we'.

•••
This Yakov Yukhananov???

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.10.18_02h15m11s_001_.png

•••
Yes, he has moved his company from NY to Florida in july to pay less taxes, but in the last 10 years or so he was cut off from the domain industry. In 2004 he tried to sell all his domains for 96k and he invested in other industries...in 2007 he lost big everywhere. Now, he mostly owns some .us domains, that he is saying that he is brokering for 'his clients'.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back