Domain Empire

Are "YOU" ready to make money with me? Starting August 1st!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Starting August 1st; Namepros Members who are following me will be eligible to receive "one or many" of my money making domains absolutely free. These domains could make you a few $ to several $$$$ a month or year. So...head on over to the "Parking and Traffic Monetization" section and join the discussion today!

What's the catch? "Must follow me on Namepros! Spread the word!"

Do I owe you anything? "Not a thing!"

You lie! What do I have to give you?

"uhhhh....your undying love and devotion? Seriously, nothing! I am firm believer of sharing the wealth. If I can help people make money I believe it will come back to me 100 fold. Say what you want but i'm in the position I am today because I believe in this principle."

Final Word: The more that follow, the more you all gain! So , spread the word, tell everyone, tell the world because if you do, Wonka... just might open the factory doors!

Edit: Sign up for a Namepros account and follow me on here.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just followed, thanks for everything in advance

•••
Sweet! I've been looking to get into domaining for a long time. Even been sitting on a couple.

•••
What I have in store will change the way business and relationships are done and forged. My vision of equality and wealth for all begins at this moment and I believe that I have found a way for everyone to benefit.

•••
•••
Follow you where ..on Twitter..Linked in?

Welcome to the forum!
Another new member..wow...welcome to the forum!

Thank you for pointing that out. Follow me here on N.P.

•••
•••
Just to see if this is legit, I am now following you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I discovered NPS through your article "Parking Basics 101", thanks for that and now thanks for this.

Following you.

•••
Keep up the great work smurge and thank you for making this opportunity available :)

Cheers

•••
•••
•••
I am excited for the upcoming thing smurge. I am following

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hard to say no :) I haven't really ever figured out parking and would sure like to. Following now :)

•••
I salute the people who share the knowledge!

Followed.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back