Dynadot

discuss Are two-word brandables the next big thing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been seeing a surge in interest for 2-word brandables.

Are they the next solid investment/Goldmine?

What makes a good two word brandable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own a few...

Poker-Coupons.com

Any good?

I don't think it's any good and I also don't place it in the brandable category.

•••
I don't think it's any good and I also don't place it in the brandable category.

At your position I will thank you.

•••
@evirtual1 - In Scotland and other parts of the UK, they sound like Gud Fud (the short u not the long oo).

Must admit I can never understand a thick Scottish accent!

•••
@evirtual1 - You must struggle with all those Scots down under. I know a few who moved 30+ years ago and they still speak with a strong Glaswegian accent :)

•••
Yep, their accent never goes away

•••
Are they the next solid investment/Goldmine?
There is no "next goldmine" IMO.

There was only a first for a very select few.

•••
would better without the dash in it i think - that takes a lot of value away from for me sorry

•••
would better without the dash in it i think - that takes a lot of value away from for me sorry

thanks the constructive feedback - should you need a similar super brandable domain like ours for a few hundred bucks then pm us (these domains are 14 years old sometimes, but back on market to a few investors like us, thanks again.

•••
The answer is yes, 2 words than can become a brand name will increase in value.

I recently bought:

EverydayGeek
PopcornFreak
PicLocker
SweetNews
MixAcademy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back