Domain Empire

discuss Are Triples The Best?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I read some of the sales reports on namebio and see some sales of repeating digits go beyond three consecutive numbers, however once the domain goes over the three repeating numbers I tend to lose track and wonder about the memorability x value factor? I am of the belief that triple repeating number patterns are the best? Any views on this ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anything that will make something generic (like a 6 number .COM) more unique (like having repeated numbers) will make it more valuable. With numeric domains it goes much deeper than that where some numbers are more liked/popular than other numbers. Also, certain numeric combinations stand for different things. With that in mind, I don't know that triples are "the best"..For example, someone would probably rather have 888888.com than 888776.com or 888777.com... Still, of the last two, the second would be worth more because it's more unique which makes it more rare.

•••
Agreed ..... 888777 over 888776

•••
Triples are best if there can't be exclusively the same number in the whole numerical only

e.g. 888888 > 888777 > 888877 > 888776 > 887777 > etc..

there are some exceptions to this (position of triples etc.) but generally it works like that if you focus on the average chinese buyer's mind (according to some chinese sources)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back