IT.COM

advice Are Donald Trump domain names worth registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Even before winning his election Donald Trump's domain names were much popular. Thousands of name were registered. But the fact remains that all the names, except a dozen names, have been waste of money for the domainer. We heard that more than 3500 names containing Donald Trump were registered after he won the elections.

I just want to ask why and for what these crazy people are going behind this names, knowingly very well that these names will be worthless.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They themselves don't know why they are doing this. Day dreaming ?

They're just chasing the next squirrel, shiny thing, hot trend, etc they happen to see.

Last edited:
•••
People cherry picked from the rotten fruit hand regs before the election. Cant imagine any half eaten donuts left in the dumpster now. Good Luck

•••
Will Trump care replace Obama care - will anybody care?

•••
Any thing to do with a person's name is trademarked by definition (unless it matches with your name)
Uhhhhhh, mmmmmmm.... NO!

Just no....

•••
People registering trump domains have failed to realize that before the elections, he was probably grabbing some of the Trump related domains to prevent people owning them from building anti-trump sites. He had to buy the virtual real estate to control what was being built on this real estate.... prior to the elections the trump brand needed to be protected as much as it could be.... now he has won, he doesn't need to give a cr@p anymore about any anti trump sites and all of that...there will be loads of them and it doesn't matter to him cos he has already got what he wanted.....

•••
Wait, they are grooming Chelsea to be the next rising star!
Find Chelsea domains and reg them now...be ahead of the curve....

•••
Wait, they are grooming Chelsea to be the next rising star!
Find Chelsea domains and reg them now...be ahead of the curve....

IvankaVSchelsea.com

haha,,,maybe both of them will get groomed.

•••
I own VintageTrumpets.com - how long will it be before that becomes relevant. :)

•••
I just want to ask why and for what these crazy people are going behind this names, knowingly very well that these names will be worthless.

•••
I hand registered TrumpHCare.com and TrumpHC.com on May12, 2016. What do you think about these domains? Thanks.

•••
•••
NO NO NO ... unless you see trump.com available :)

•••
•••
Forget Trump....this is the next trend....
clintonloser.com
Available now...

•••
Forget Trump....this is the next trend....
clintonloser.com
Available now...
Her day in the sun is over along with her political career. Won't be any interest there from anyone.

•••
Here are some trump domain names that I believe are unregistered after dropping.

trumpwigs
trump-plaza
domaintrump
legaltrump
trumphair
trumptax
trumperama
trumpetoid

all are .coms

•••
They think that money fall from sky... :-D
They think that they could become rich... without working... :)

While you're idea may be great... it is not a business until it is executed well !!

•••
Trump.club sold for $7,098 on February 5th on CrazyDomains!

•••
fanaticism is always received by accidental following, even if it means they criticize him.

•••
Even before winning his election Donald Trump's domain names were much popular. Thousands of name were registered. But the fact remains that all the names, except a dozen names, have been waste of money for the domainer. We heard that more than 3500 names containing Donald Trump were registered after he won the elections.

I think Trump is trending, it won't be useful for a long term . you should not spend money for it.

•••
I own VintageTrumpets.com - how long will it be before that becomes relevant. :)
You should develop a website!

There's probably a huge untapped market for Fender Stratotrumpeters, Gibson Les Paul Flying T's as well as the the highly sought after Fender Teletrumpeter... :xf.wink: :ROFL:

Too bad trumpets aren't more collectible. That would be a great name if they were!

Last edited:
•••
I own just one.

F*ckTrump .net

HEY! What the heck dude?!?!? :stop:

I'm not just a lean, mean, pretty golfing machine! I have feelings too you know... :panda:

•••
Any thing to do with a person's name is trademarked by definition (unless it matches with your name)

•••
I have registered earlier this year domain thepresidentdonaldjtrump.com . His official website is donaldjtrump so I thought that it would be convenient to register the same name just to add the president. I am not sure does it have any value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back