Dynadot

domain Are any of these Saudi Sport & Leisure domains worth something? - al-hilalsfc.com

NameSilo
Watch

ClutchAsia

Impact
Have a few contacts in Saudi and decided to invest in a few domains linked to the Neom project and Vision 2030 Saudi Arabia

al-hilalsfc.com
saudiarabiasnookermasters.com
sindalahislandgolfclub.com
sindalahislandyachtclub.com
sindalahislandbeachclub.com
diriyahgigaproject.com
kingfahdinternationalstadium.com
qiddiyagolfclub.com
yaslinksgolfclub.com
saudigolfopen.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have a few contacts in Saudi and decided to invest in a few domains linked to the Neom project and Vision 2030 Saudi Arabia

al-hilalsfc.com
saudiarabiasnookermasters.com
sindalahislandgolfclub.com
sindalahislandyachtclub.com
sindalahislandbeachclub.com
diriyahgigaproject.com
kingfahdinternationalstadium.com
qiddiyagolfclub.com
yaslinksgolfclub.com
saudigolfopen.com
Are these trademarked? As in does someone else own a trademark on any of these names?

Last edited:
•••
none would Sell well, as they mostly will use .sa ( Saudi Domain )

also they like the domains to be short and to the point

( Saudi Arabian hilal prospective )

•••
Are these trademarked? As in does someone else own a trademark on any of these names?
Am sure they are trademarked,but isn't that the point ? Buy something the will become of value, thats what we are all doing here right

•••
none would Sell well, as they mostly will use .sa ( Saudi Domain )

also they like the domains to be short and to the point

( Saudi Arabian hilal prospective )
Yes inside the country they use .com.sa Internationally we use,.com . Am pretty sure sindalah marina .com is worth 50k plus last time I checked ✔️

I also am of the opinion that vision Saudi 2030 is geared towards international tourism and growth from outside the country too. But that's just my opinion, am a newbie on domain stuff so I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question here, thanks

•••
Am sure they are trademarked,but isn't that the point ? Buy something the will become of value, thats what we are all doing here right
Absolutely not if it’s trademarked you will get your domains taken away and be in a legal mess.

•••
Absolutely not if it’s trademarked you will get your domains taken away and be in a legal mess.
I see , so what's the point of investing in anything ? .dot.com boom that happened, lots of legal cases

•••
I see , so what's the point of investing in anything ? .dot.com boom that happened, lots of legal cases
You have to learn the fundamentals of what makes a name good. Once you understand that then you will see the point of investing. But avoid trademarks and hand registering names.

•••
no idea about your domains but i can comment on a client i had in Saudi Arabia they wanted a website and google adwords campaigns when i registered the name they wanted in .org they declined they instead insisted on using .org.sa

taking a look at most Saudi Arabian website that are not run by amateurs they rather use there own extensions similar to Australia and the united kingdom

•••
$5 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back