IT.COM

domain Archedback.com

NameSilo
Watch

Zak Kan

Established Member
Impact
I'm new to this? How much you people reckon' it could be worth? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At first it may sound like a brandable domain but it is not.

Achingback.com would be better.

Ask yourself, what does an archedback look like ? It very negative and not in an appealing and be-deviling manner like [dogpile.com] .

In my candid opinion, you should let this one slide - at least for now.

Except you can find a rock band - but I dont see this going into '00s at sales.

•••
Thank you, Just needed some advice! I have a few other... I'm going to make a new thread with all of them.
Turns out I can't within 24h haha, Well here they are feel free to let me know if they are any good:

- Disgustingsweets.com
- Jamiesangouthai.com
- Dinnerandafters.com

•••
Thank you, Just needed some advice! I have a few other... I'm going to make a new thread with all of them.
Sure, be my guest.

•••
Yea I can't yet! I edited last post :)

•••
Turns out I can't within 24h haha, Well here they are feel free to let me know if they are any good:

- Disgustingsweets.com
- Jamiesangouthai.com
- Dinnerandafters.com

Okay, I see them

Unfortunately, in my opinion they are bad choices. Don't advice you buy them.
  1. Jamiesangouthai.com
  2. Dinnerandafters.com
  3. Disgustingsweets.com

1 & 2 are too long, difficult to read and make a user (internet visitor), think to hard.

3 is a good choice, but the at the end turns it into a kind of shop for presenting bad sweets, chocolate and the likes.

If 3 was - disgustingsweet.com , it would have made a descent magazine site for girls/women or the lgbt community.

Take note of what the words say, a plural, singular can totally change a domain from earning above '00s to mere 0's that is from greater than 100 usd to below 100usd

•••
Okay, thank's a lot for all this! I kinda jumped into this without much research.
I also have Hollowspirit.com, Onefordinner.com and QualityAirToday.com however the last one i'm using for an affiliate website! I thought it was good but whilst I'm here do you mind giving your opinion?

Thanks alot!

•••
Okay, thank's a lot for all this! I kinda jumped into this without much research.
I also have Hollowspirit.com, Onefordinner.com and QualityAirToday.com however the last one i'm using for an affiliate website! I thought it was good but whilst I'm here do you mind giving your opinion?

Thanks alot!

Hollowspirit.com - brandable domain ( this is good )
onefordinner.com - ambigous ( hard to pin down, but maybe cooking sites, recipes for date nites)
QualityAirToday - excellent (with the climate change campaign going on this should pay for itself a few times)

On qualityairtoday - I would try not to soil it with poor content , if you must use it as an affiliate site make sure it eco products, maintain clean backlink profile. If you can do whitehatseo, just park it if it is not aged. If it is 9yrs + put it on flippa or one of the marketplaces. I am confident you will be satisfied with the results.

PS: If I have helped , Please take a moment to click the like button ... ;)

•••
Hahaha, I was looking for the like button on your profile but I didn't know where it was! I see it now :P
Alright thanks a lot! If i'm ever in need I know where to look. ;)

•••
Archedback suits adult site

Onefordinner is clever brandable

•••
Archedback suits adult site

Onefordinner is clever brandable
Never thought of adult sites. I'm weary of those - only if it is super obvious.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back