NameSilo

domain Please Appraise Lucky.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcom

VIP Member
Impact
36
How much do you reckon Lucky.us is worth? I've sent the domain to auction at SEDO after a $500 offer and I think I might have done a mistake. I reckon the domain should be worth more than that but I'm not sure it will get other bids in the auction.

Thanks,
webcom.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Lucky.us is a great brandable. I am not sure what it is "worth" since reseller and end user are so far apart with secondary extensions, but I would not sell it near $500 if I owned it.

Brad
 
0
•••
since you have already send it to auction, there is no point and not of assistance to find out if you did a mistake or not. instead simply contact all possible end users you can find and draw them to your auction as soon as possible.
i assume there are many just by looking at some google results .... from different fields.

i would say low x.xxx is possible, even if its .us.
 
0
•••
Getting more than mid-high xxx would require work and possible alot of setting on it time in my opinion. So hopefully you can get some more auction action going. Do what GD says above, goodluck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back