IT.COM

Approaching a Enduser Question

Spaceship
Watch
hello I have a domain name lets say XXXXX.com and a competitor own XXXXXs.com. Now I own the singular the competitor own the plural. When approaching a enduser do you let them know that their competitor that in the same field as them own the plural and you have the singular vice versa?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello I have a domain name lets say XXXXX.com and a competitor own XXXXXs.com. Now I own the singular the competitor own the plural. When approaching a enduser do you let them know that their competitor that in the same field as them own the plural and you have the singular vice versa?

This is a though question, depends... if they are mean, they may try to steal it from you! Unless your domain was reg before their reg date! I would be careful, I need more info about the domain!

•••
Yeah, it depends if the term is a generic or some type of TM. It is impossible to say without the domain.

If it is like Cars.com vs Car.com that is one thing. If it is MicrosoftWindow.com vs MicrosoftWindows.com that is another.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, it depends if the term is a generic or some type of TM. It is impossible to say without the domain.

If it is like Cars.com vs Car.com that is one thing. If it is MicrosoftWindow.com vs MicrosoftWindows.com that is another.

Brad

Its 100% Generic domain name!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back