Established Member
Impact
pls any appraisals for this domain

yepcare.com
cartwe.com
winperfume.net

am newbie girl for this domain any advice for sell it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi Dais! Welcome to NamePros.

Could you please explain to me about your reasoning of purchasing your domains before I give an evaluation?

Thank you!

•••
Nothing more than $10 dollars, 99 cents. Yep!

•••
Only valuable to company whose short form is YEP and is concerned with care related service.

•••
Hi Dais! Welcome to NamePros.

Could you please explain to me about your reasoning of purchasing your domains before I give an evaluation?

Thank you!
am totally newbie i think this domain is good and i purchase

•••
Only valuable to company whose short form is YEP and is concerned with care related service.
am newbie but i still learn thank you

•••
•••
My evaluation for yepcare.com would be in the XX range. :)

Hey dais! Please read my post in this other thread:

A lot of people have this guide or that guide out there to help in regards to names.
But if you would like a crash tutorial on how to pick better names -- here is my advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To any domainer who is new to the business -- these are your best friends.

NameBio.com
ExpiredDomains.net
Whois.net

At a minimum -- you should be atleast consulting past and relevant sales history for a name before deciding to register -- especially if it's hand reg'd.

You should invest about an hour or two playing with the search features on ExpiredDomains.net -- get really good at these search features, learn what is being registered quick on the drop and always second guess your purchase if you are starting out.

Keep in mind of the timeframes when domains drop -- check quickly and check often the moment the domains come live and check immediately for very relevant statistics like how many other extensions your desired domain is registered in -- or creation years to determine if it was a name that was registered back in 1999 -- or 2019. Get to know what is valued or taken in other extensions -- and ask yourself not just once, but twice if you can see the same value in what you invest in.

Filtering your search results and finding names to sell is just the start of the process -- and you need to get proficient at this if you want to go anywhere as a domainer.

Odds are, higher quality names in whole should typically have older registration dates.

Words are also important to your research -- you need to know the difference between.
CatFood.com and WholesaleCatFood.com

One of these is SUBSTANTIALLY more valued than the other.

If you are new -- please -- please -- please stick to .COM

No offense to any other investor's portfolio out there -- but it is the most friendly extension across the board.

You will make mistakes -- domains are a long term investment. If you are looking for short term returns, consult the stock market. You will fall in love with a name or have a handful of names that were not worth your registration. Most domainers do not sell everything that they own -- that is not how they make money.

They make money from the 1-2 that they do sell at a price that was significantly higher than cost of registration or acquisition.

You need to also register within your means -- your forum registration here will not bar you from sales. The first thing I look at on NamePros or elsewhere online is the name itself.

Then I do all the research I can about the name unless it was one that I was so absolutely sure about -- I had to register first before somebody else snatched it.

If you are looking for more specific help -- feel free to ask anything. You need to get familiar with MarketPlace Closeouts on GoDaddy which is also a tab under ExpiredDomains.net to find names that may cost a little more in registration -- but typically provide a higher quality amount of names that you can filter.

Also -- take advantage of DISCOUNTS. Porkbun.com is currently discounting many extensions as a new account. Give it a try.

Doing those things listed above will help you while starting out! I hope you become a successful domainer! :)

Last edited:
•••
thank you so much this is fail start for me

•••
Back