Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal request openinstantly.com and Namecheap problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1
Hi there I tried 3 times to register a domain name with Namecheap and it said name was not available 3 times.
I went to godaddy and registered it there with no problem. Any suggestions why.

Also although I purchased for my own use with email marketing what do you think openinstantly.com may be worth.
I also purchased 4centre.com (this is English spelling) helicoptertrainingcourses.com and popmusicmp3.com.
Any ideas what these may be worth?
Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back