Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain Appraisal for Techouch.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamz

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I recently purchased the domain techouch.com and I was wondering what it is worth since the GoDaddy domain appraisal was around $92 - $392.

I own the domain name. I recently purchased it a few days ago but it does have a history dating back to 2007 on web.archive.org.

Thanks in advanced for taking the time to give an appraisal for my domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No-meaning domain. I guess "tech" is good, but can probably be rhymed with 10's of other pronounceable similar or better 4-letter combinations that are still available for registration (I am too lazy to check if it is true or not).
true - $x
false - mid-high $xx (depending on how bad is situation for somebody wanting something with tech*****)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back