CoinDecentralized.info
Coin-Decentralized.com
CoinCentralized.com
CentralizedExchange.com
CoinsDecentralize.com
TokensDecentralize.com

Please appraise these domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the appraisal! Any other appraisals please!

•••
•••
What do you think reseller and end. User price for centralizedExchange.com
I can't price it as I don't see value proposition I'm afraid.

Observe the brevity of actual exchanges here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Every domain name purchase I make begins with the conscious or subconscious thought.. "if I was starting a X business (or already in that space), is there anyway that I could really want this domain name? Would I/someone else just want it or feel a stronger compulsion or need to have it? How remote of a possibility is it? Is it similar to existing brands/companies in the space? Is it better/ where does it rank in comparison? Is it possible there could be a competitive advantage someone could have from it?"

Anyway, things like this. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
I can't price it as I don't see value proposition I'm afraid.

Observe the brevity of actual exchanges here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Every domain name purchase I make begins with the conscious or subconscious thought.. "if I was starting a X business (or already in that space), is there anyway that I could really want this domain name? Would I/someone else just want it or feel a stronger compulsion or need to have it? How remote of a possibility is it? Is it similar to existing brands/companies in the space? Is it better/ where does it rank in comparison? Is it possible there could be a competitive advantage someone could have from it?"

Anyway, things like this. Good luck.
Thanks! Currently huge discussion going on centralized and decentralized exchanges in crypto space. Let's hope that in future, centralized exchange can become key for crypto currency space which takes domain value to be higher.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back