Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Apply your knowledge in life

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

evegrant

New Member
Impact
2
I wonder how people apply their knowledge wisely for real life purpose.
Do you like drawing?
When playing with my little cousin, I drew a picture of many little Cartoon characters with words telling their acts, so as to let her have a better understanding of these words. That's something I can do after grasp drawing knowledge. I'm happy with that.
By the way, I like oil painting very much, lol.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, it is easy and not that easy to apply knowledge for real life. Depends on the situation and how creative is a person. If we speak about drawing, I am not that good in it. :xf.frown:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back