domains Apple domain name registrations point to a new AppleOne service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
MacRumors.com published a piece on Apple registering a number of AppleOne related domain names. Apple has a meeting taking place on 9/15 and an announcement may be coming on a new service. Whether they can get the .com or net will remain to be seen. I doubt they will get the .com. Appleone.com is a developed website, an employment agency. Appleone.net is currently parked and for … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the pointing this out @equity78 - the 9to5 article missed that Apple are already registrant for the most obvious domain name: Apple.one.

Should they build on that would be a plus for the .one TLD. I guess we will see after 15th.

Bob

•••
Thanks for the pointing this out @equity78 - the 9to5 article missed that Apple are already registrant for the most obvious domain name: Apple.one.

Bob
its seem like big companies start adopting domain hacks.

Last edited:
•••
The Apple I was their first desktop in 1976

•••
•••
No need to get appleonedotcom they already own 🍎.one

•••
Just found that appleone.shop is owned by appleone.co.jp a jigsaw puzzle company.

It seems odd for Apple to create a major product around unsecured names/branding, although there is always the subdomain one.apple.com

•••
unsecured names/branding
and they do own the most direct match Apple.One. They have held it since 2015. We will see in a few days if they finally put it to use.

•••
Was gonna joke about a hyphenated version being available. They're not!

•••
and they do own the most direct match Apple.One. They have held it since 2015. We will see in a few days if they finally put it to use.

Most likely this ^^ or one.apple.com.

•••
I wonder if this is a subscription service - one monthly payment?

I think they branded their watch the apple watch because they couldn't negotiate the TM for iwatch so doesn't surprise me they haven't got the .com, probably doesn't add much value anyway.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back