Dynadot

new gtlds Apple and Microsoft are competing for having .company extension

NameSilo
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Welcome everybody,

I would like to share you the news that shows the competition for gaining this extension by many companies around the world, as I would love to share this news for just two companies, which are Apple and Microsoft.

Both Apple and Microsoft have 10 names for .company extension.

We all know that Google Company bought x.company extension a few months ago, as it also has a number of names for .copmany extension.
Apple :

1. apple.company
  2. aapl.company
  3. ipad.company
  4. mac.company
  5. iphone.company
  6. apple-news.company
  7. apple-music.company
  8. icloud-apple.company
  9. apple-pay.company
  10. applepaysupplies.company

Microsoft :
  1. microsoft.company
  2. windows.company
  3. sql.company
  4. hotmail.company
  5. msft.company
  6. lumia.company
  7. onedrive.company
  8. asha.company
  9. groovemusic.company
  10. dynamics.company

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Exactly what name is it they are competing for? Or they are competing to see who can have the most .company extensions?

Perhaps they should jump on .top too, I hear there lots of "competition" with that extension as well.

•••
Looks to me like the average consumer would only be confused. Apple or microsoft dot com seems like the starting point and the only thing to remember.
Microsoft and Apple .xyx maybe would be easier and cheaper.

•••
These are just defensive registrations. They are trademarked terms so people cant just register them anyway.

The same as Amazon, Twitter and LG bought theirs as well, along with just about every other extension known to man.

•••
Good ,maybe apple would buy i.company

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back