Domain Empire

.app .app preorder

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
can i ask, i prerdered some .app domains. what is the real value of preordering ? it gives me any kind of advantage to other buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
he's talking about the free forms many registrars have where you "express interest."

with these types of non-paid "pre-orders" you're expressing interest, which means you'll get an e-mail when the extension becomes available for pre-registration.

•••
Since Google is the winner of the .app. I don't think we will be able to invest in them.

The best way to invest in "app" or "mobile" domains is KeywordApp.com .io and .mobi.

Yes .Mobi!

•••
After all the Venture Capitalist, investment companies and vultures are done you might get lucky and reg a few great ones. From rumor only I believe Google will be the one picking and choosing who gets what.
Where did you Pre reg if I may ask?

•••
Thank you all!Althought i didn't believe that was something worth, i just made some pre-reg's.The show must go on...

•••
Hey Guys,

As you must be aware by now Google has opened .app extension for everyone.
What's your interesting purchase?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back