IT.COM

.app [.APP] from all the 50 names I've just received bore.app

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ComboNames

ComboNames.comEstablished Member
Impact
Well I have Pre reg some good names (in my opinion) for the new hot TLD .app
But I don't know how or why , but I lost most of the names (I used EURODNS & Namecheap).
I have already received the refund from Namecheap but still waiting for the refund from EURODNS, because in their email they said the money was refunded to my EuroDNS prepaid account, which I refuse, so yeah I hope they can refund the money to my PayPal account.
The name that I have successfully registered for reselling purposes is BORE.app (Apps to kill time or something like that)
and I got myself Chimpanzee.app , but that will be used & developed into a website.
So guys what do you think about this new TLD from Google? and what names did you register?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What did you pay and what are the renewals?

•••
•••
•••
The bore is also a part of firearms/guns/cannons/???.

Maybe an app that helps you check the accuracy/health/cleanliness/??? of your firearms.
Lol may be , what I had in mind is buying short English words and that's what I got. But it still a cool name to own , and it can be used as anan a or a platform for multiple mini funny games that take the bore out of you lol.
Bore.app: take the bore out of your daily routine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back