IT.COM

Aplus.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Complete Hostings

Account Suspended
Impact
a few days ago i registered 18 domains there all of which where very good and what i think would be worth alot of $$$ as i spent the whole day finding each of the domains.
i also found a 3 letter .com which was not registered.
Then today i get an e-mail saying i did not verify my account so the registration process wasnt taking so i thought id send them an e-mail i get a reply saying they need a valid phone number (even though they had allready rang me).
Then i go to who is and lookup my domains to see if they had gone through under my name.
This is where i get pissed off about half of the names have allready been registered including the 3 letter .com i have sent them another e-mail but i have no reply as of yet.
So if i where you i would stay away from them spend the little bit $$ cash and get a better service.
Hope this helps someone by them not having to go through what ive been through.
Thanks for your time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's no chance you found a 3-letter .com actually available for registration. Perhaps you mean 3-char (numbers and letters)? Or maybe aplus made a mistake in the lookup, and erroneously reported it as available; this happens once in a while.

•••
Right, if I thought I found a 3 letter .com shows available when I checked the domain, I always make me double-check it again thru another registrar to verify the possibility. And it always proves me that the "available 3 letter .com" was a mistake :)

•••
sometimes , some registrars have errors like that....

showing as available domains which are really unavailable....

•••
no i checked who is and it said domain not found able to register.

•••
Complete Hostings said:
no i checked who is and it said domain not found able to register.

Bad luck then :td:

•••
it is always a shame that these cheaper registrars end up this way. That is why i stick with registrars above $7

•••
yes i know what would a 3 char .com be worth something like 4F8.com

•••
From what I heard, aplus is a terrible registrar.

•••
Yes, this organization has a TERRIBLE reputation.

MJ

•••
Complete, what "was" the "3 letter .com?"
Was it 4F8.com?

Since you apparently lost it, what was it? Maybe someone here can shed some light
on it for you?

Thanks,

P.S. I believe 4F8 is considered a "3 character .com," not 3 LETTER???

•••
no it wasnt that but it was like that yes it did have a number in it

•••
Theres a glitch in certain reggistrars new domain scripts

At enom, sometimes a domain will show all extensions taken apart from the .com. Check whois and its taken...

This might be the mistake you are experiencing

•••
Last time I checked Dotster.com had problems when searching for domains. It shows .coms as being avabile when they aren't. Don't know if they fixed it now.

•••
•••
yeah they are i lost all the good names i had pretty much

•••
I registered hundreds of domains last year from eNom/GD/etc., and Aplus.net called my house around once every day (sometimes more than once a day) for about 5 months asking if I wanted hosting >:( Apparently, they got my number through WHOIS-type searches of new registrations. When I asked them to put me on their "do not call list", they said they didn't have one! I hate that company!

•••
Marshall_Julio said:
Yes, this organization has a TERRIBLE reputation.

MJ

aplus is the absolute worst company i have ever done business with, they are unprofessional unknowlagable unhelpfull ....they plain suck, i have 2 servers there and am working hard on getting whatever i have there out of there asap.....do not do business with them, they dont care about their customers and will treat you accordingly....

•••
yes i have realised that they lost pretty much all of my domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back