IT.COM

question Apartment vs Apartments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mena

Established Member
Impact
Please pardon my newbie question. Some months ago I came across a post on namepros where someone shared the story of his sale of AutonomousRetail, I decided to do a little research and discovered AutonomousApartment was available to reg. Both the plural and singular were available at that time. Due to financial constraints, I decided to pick one. Some further research suggested apartments was the more popularly used term.

So today, I was just doing random checks on sedo marketplace, I discovered the singular has been registered and priced way more than my plural. The more baffling thing is that it even has more traffic than mine, way more. So, here I am wondering if I made a mistake and the singular is indeed the preferred one. I have attached a screenshot of the marketplace report. Thanks for your anticipated input.

Attachments

• jjjejejjjwww.png
    jjjejejjjwww.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 100
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ignore sedo traffic. Seriously..
You made best choice imo
What someone else prices their domain at should have no bearing on your decisiõn

•••
Ignore sedo traffic. Seriously..
You made best choice imo
What someone else prices their domain at should have no bearing on your decisiõn

Thanks a lot, this is encouraging.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back