IT.COM

news Apartamentos.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own a couple of Spanish domains, such as Dulces.net (Spanish for candy), and also Acronimo.com (Spanish & Italian for the word "Acronym", no drop since 1999). I'm trying to liquidate them though since Spanish domains aren't my ballpark.

•••
the only spanish domain I used to own was Tarjetadecreditos.com = meaning credit cards in english...
while usually they natural type in for that is "tarjetadecredito" I had i parked - sedo... and it only generated about 40 hits per mo... I let it expire...

•••
the only spanish domain I used to own was Tarjetadecreditos.com = meaning credit cards in english...
while usually they natural type in for that is "tarjetadecredito" I had i parked - sedo... and it only generated about 40 hits per mo... I let it expire...

Tajeta De Creditos is a typo?

•••
I own a couple of Spanish domains, such as Dulces.net (Spanish for candy), and also Acronimo.com (Spanish & Italian for the word "Acronym", no drop since 1999). I'm trying to liquidate them though since Spanish domains aren't my ballpark.

Did you sale any of your spanish names?

•••
Tajeta De Creditos is a typo?
well Im not fluent in spanish so I registered it with "creditos" instead of credito.. so yeah not formal spanish but I wanted to try it anyway...

•••
well Im not fluent in spanish so I registered it with "creditos" instead of credito.. so yeah not formal spanish but I wanted to try it anyway...

Tarjetas De Credito is the correct way. TarjetasDeCredito.com and TarjetaDeCredito.com is part of CreditCards.com

•••
More US companies acquiring Spanish domain name. This is the future.

•••
Tarjetas De Credito is the correct way. TarjetasDeCredito.com and TarjetaDeCredito.com is part of CreditCards.com
actually I knew this, thus it's why I tried a little something in reggin' Tarjetadecreditos.com - (albeit i no let it expire a while ago) but it didn't seem to work....not many hits...

•••
Do you have any more spanish DN?

•••
I wonder if Co Star Realty going to pick up Apartamento.com?

•••
Did you sale any of your spanish names?
No I haven't. I'm trying to sell them right now for cheap before my schooling starts again.

•••
Do you have any more spanish DN?
I have Pulmonar(.)com it's regged in all major extensions. (Spanish and Portuguese of Pulmonary)

There is a company in Brazil called Pulmonar and they have the com.br

•••
I have Pulmonar(.)com it's regged in all major extensions. (Spanish and Portuguese of Pulmonary)

There is a company in Brazil called Pulmonar and they have the com.br

Did you try to contact Pulmonar.com.br?

•••
Did you try to contact Pulmonar.com.br?
thats the plan, I've been so busy with some other domain deals I've been working on currently i haven't made it my first priority. The whois is protected and as I'm not completly fluent in Spanish it would be a little more work and I'm needing to get some "english" domain deals done first lol

•••
thats the plan, I've been so busy with some other domain deals I've been working on currently i haven't made it my first priority. The whois is protected and as I'm not completly fluent in Spanish it would be a little more work and I'm needing to get some "english" domain deals done first lol

Good luck with that MDTaylor.

•••
Interesting to see peoples thoughts on Spanish domains. I try and made sure to check with a native speaker after regging, non-english names so I can grace delete anything that isn't worth holding/doesn't make sense.

I do own one good spanish .com, ResortsdeLujo.com (Luxury Resorts). I think its got some serious future value. IMHO opinion Spanish domains are a heavily undervalued commodity and because of that you can hand reg some very good names people haven't bothered looking for or have forgotten about for years. You just gotta make sure the word or phrase is a broadly matching spanish term that doesn't change in meaning/purpose when the dialect changes.

•••
ResortsdeLujo.com nice name. The Spanish domain name industry is still at its early stage.

•••
ResortsdeLujo.com nice name. The Spanish domain name industry is still at its early stage.
Definitely still in the early age. How much has it progressed since you started investing into the spanish language .com domain niche?

•••
It progressed but at a snail pace. Patience is the key.

•••
It progressed but at a snail pace. Patience is the key.
In your opinion, what is sellable atm? Generics like what I have or Spanish brandables? How would you go about selling a name that describes an industry like Hotels, Luxury Resorts or Credit Cards for example?

•••
I have only one .. Alarmas.org

•••
I'll have to say generic domain name, those are the SDN I know that was sold. As far as selling them, get in contact with a company CEO, CFO,or COO. Depending on the size of the company. You can also develop your generic Spanish domain name and start a real business.

In your opinion, what is sellable atm? Generics like what I have or Spanish brandables? How would you go about selling a name that describes an industry like Hotels, Luxury Resorts or Credit Cards for example?

•••
That answers my question about buying the .com in a different language. I picked up a few for smartphone
French,Spanish,Russian,Arabic,Punjabi
Today I regged
вертолеты.com (Russian for helicopters)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back