domains HBO Max rebranding to just Max and they have acquired Max.com

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Jamie Zoch uncovered the acquisition of Max.com as HBO Max will be rebranding to just Max. Escapist Magazine poked fun at the rebranding considering it hilarious. From the article: On one hand, okay, it does actually make sense for a streaming service to want to be its own distinct brand and not be tied to any one thing. CBS All Access rebranding as Paramount+ is a decent example of that. On … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great move, amazing one word, especially for entertainment.

•••
I'm not understanding where the hilarity is being derived from...

Max.com is a lovely name and a nice brand.

As for their services, obviously I wouldn't sign up or watch any of their stuff because I wouldn't want to be propagandised into high heaven or have my eyes and ears assaulted by complete crap.

•••
•••
Well, obviously it's a result of the merger with Discovery+. Still better than going with something like HBO Discovery Max +.

I see that they decided to retain some branding in the logotype:

220px-HBO_Max_Logo.svg.png
---->
220px-Max_logo.svg.png

•••
That's a good purchase. Any mention of what they paid for it?

•••
•••
Well, obviously it's a result of the merger with Discovery+. Still better than going with something like HBO Discovery Max +.

And way better than HBO Max + Apple

>> Max iPad

•••
Darn, there goes my hopes and dreams of one day owning my first name as a domain!

•••
•••
Well, you could change your name. ;)
I actually already did! LOL. But I digress. Hopefully HBO does a good job with my namesake.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back