I am new in domains world ! Please help
I have some domain names like
GrowGently.com
BuyingReasons.com
StayOnRent.com
IceStay.com
VillainCollections.com
But I don't know the worth of my domain names please apprised my domains
Also I have a list of domain names but I don't have money to buy them because I am a student and purchased this domain names from my pocket money.

I list some domain names on sedo, afternic, GoDaddy auction but did not getting any offer, I think to list this domain names on GoDaddy paid auction it's okay to list on paid auction please reply !

Please tell me the Worth of my domains and how can I sell them fast

Thanks a lot ❤️ for reply ! In Advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear Rahul,

Welcome aboard 🤝.

You can post your list of domains in appraisals section. But to be frank, I don't see any resale value in these names. It's better for you to not renew them.

I list some domain names on sedo, afternic, GoDaddy auction but did not getting any offer, I think to list this domain names on GoDaddy paid auction it's okay to list on paid auction please reply !
If you are talking about featured listing, yes they will help getting better exposure, but still in order to get offers, the domain names have to be good.

As a beginner, I would suggest you to spend less and learn more. Trust me, most of us wasted so much money on mediocre domains thinking it could make millions. In most cases, it is much harder to get a sale than we first think.

Watch auctions and sales reports to get a better idea about sales. There are plenty of articles available hear for beginners. Checking them out would save you money and time.

And finally always feel free to ask if you have any doubts. This is a great community.

Best regards,
Anees Ahmad

Last edited:
•••
Hello Everyone !
I am new in domains world ! Please help
I have some domain names like
GrowGently.com
BuyingReasons.com
StayOnRent.com
IceStay.com
VillainCollections.com
But I don't know the worth of my domain names please apprised my domains
Also I have a list of domain names but I don't have money to buy them because I am a student and purchased this domain names from my pocket money.

Please tell me the Worth of my domains and how can I sell them fast

Thanks a lot ❤️ for reply ! In Advance

best be honest cause not all newbies lucky enuf to hear truth when they begin

u see domaining is mega hard and opposite of quick easy money. u need to.spend.1000hours just to get hang of it..
read posts here
...namebio etc

b4 that all our domains are worthless.shots in dark like yours.

enjoy

•••
Thankyou bro for reply 🙃
I agree with you but there are lots of useless domains are selling now . Why ?
See on GoDaddy, namebio ...

Also my some domains getting daily 1-3 traffic on sedo. It's real traffic or fake ?

•••
Thankyou bro for reply 🙃
I agree with you but there are lots of useless domains are selling now . Why ?
See on GoDaddy, namebio ...

Also my some domains getting daily 1-3 traffic on sedo. It's real traffic or fake ?

You look at someone's junk, think it's selling, and as a result you buy junk. Then someone else is looking at your junk, also thinking it is selling... It's a never ending circle. 99% of names you look at will never be sold. To know that 1% takes many hundreds of hours, researching and analyzing.
Traffic is mainly bots, don't pay attention.

Good Luck!

•••
Price them as much as you bought them or 50% on registrar marketplace. You might get some money back. They don't have any value, but you never know. Sorry.

Last edited:
•••
You look at someone's junk, think it's selling, and as a result you buy junk. Then someone else is looking at your junk, also thinking it is selling... It's a never ending circle. 99% of names you look at will never be sold. To know that 1% takes many hundreds of hours, researching and analyzing.
Traffic is mainly bots, don't pay attention.

Good Luck!
If you see stinkers selling (e.g. words over 12 characters/random numbers/hyphenated/over generic/misspelled etc), it's probably because those names have some kind of 'following' behind them e.g., lots of SEO links/traffic/former fanbases of the website the name belonged to/users that know the word however obscure it may seem to others.

•••
"I am a student and purchased this domain names from my pocket money."

Stop buying domains. Stay in school. Spend all of your free time reading this forum. Graduate. Get some real money. Start domaining.

•••
Always consider the end user and the end use. Who in their right mind would buy or use any of the domains you listed? Who? Don't register anything without a checklist.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back