Dynadot

domain Anyone here able to appraise .com.au? financialcourses.com.au creditcheckfree.com.au debtrecoverysol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TomCPAlead

Established Member
Impact
Code:
financialcourses.com.au
creditcheckfree.com.au
debtrecoverysolutions.com.au

Also a .com

Code:
websitepagebuilder.com

Private sale. High CPC worth and micro niches.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please include at least one domain name in the title as required.

Thanks,

•••
•••
I do not see value in .com.au I'm just a newbie but I think you would be lucky to get high $xx low $xxx for those domains listed. finincialcourses.com.au being my personal favorite...

•••
I do not see value in .com.au I'm just a newbie but I think you would be lucky to get high $xx low $xxx for those domains listed. finincialcourses.com.au being my personal favorite...

Is that because you haven't sold .au's before? There's definately value in .au's. Thanks for the feedback though

•••
I'm looking to get into .AU but NetFleet annoys me.

•••
I've been into .au for a while (being in AU) but more on the development and promotional side. I rarely flip domains

•••
Yeah, I'm in AU as well. Targeting the AU audience in terms of development is the wise thing to do.

•••
I've also added my .com I'm selling. How much you reckon websitepagebuilder[.]com is worth?

4 similar domain sale history

• FreeWebsiteBuilder.com - $46,000
  • WebsiteBuilders.com - $15,000
  • PageBuilders.com - $3,500
  • WebsiteAffiliateBuilder.com - $1,200

•••
I'm no pro so I cant really answer your question.

Your best bet, is to upgrade your membership to a business account and get them appraised in the business section buy a professional.

•••
Even some dot net.au was sold... I think you are doing Great with your niche domain names, developing one or two is better than waiting for the right buyer

•••
I have seen some com.au domain sells well in Sedo. Your domains are keyword rich and thus salable. Personally, I feel they have low reseller value but you can hope to make good money if you find end users. The key lies to coming across the right type of buyers.

•••
I'm attempting to get listed on Sedo, process takes a bit. Netfleet is useless tbh as they don't have auction anymore.

I've listed the .com on Flippa. It's so hard to get traction these days & Have so much on my plate to develop them.

•••
Don't all domainers who purchase AU domains, have to have a valid Australian Business/Company Number?

•••
Don't all domainers who purchase AU domains, have to have a valid Australian Business/Company Number?

Yeah that's correct. Most users that are out of AU usually just grab a random ABN. Not too hard to enter someone elses.

•••
I hold a current ACN, so I'm good, though entering another businesses ABN, wouldn't be something I recommend.

Could you tell me the purpose of the ABN for when registering domains ? Id like to know why they require it..

•••
It's AUDA rules. Something to do with providing AU domains to Australian Business's only, rather than squatters from the US etc.

•••
Yes, that would be only stating the obvious :)

I'm sure the NetFleet guy started off on here, we should rival him ! Hahah!

•••
Yes! We just need a very complicated cms and mass advertising.

•••
•••
Let's collaborate. Skype me. tomchepom

•••
•••
Hi TomCPAlead

I have been selling .com.au for years now, you need an ABN to register a name and you can have issues if you dont have one.

.com.au names are not an easy flip so you are better off focusing stronger cctlds when starting out in this business

Do you live in Oz by the way?

•••
Hi TomCPAlead

I have been selling .com.au for years now, you need an ABN to register a name and you can have issues if you dont have one.

.com.au names are not an easy flip so you are better off focusing stronger cctlds when starting out in this business

Do you live in Oz by the way?

Yeah I'm in Melbourne. I've flipped a fair few smaller domains .com.au before. I'm on DNTrade so I follow a few things they say.

I like picking up domains for reg or min sale and then reselling, it's pretty much a side hobby as I work in affiliate marketing / blogging for a company in the US.

You in Aus?

•••
Yeah, I am in Perth and have been selling names for years now, mainly .COM and some other country extensions as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back