domain How to price a crypto domain? - CrypInsure.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDdomains89

Established Member
Impact
I registered CrypInsure.com back in January and ever since I have not been able to properly comprehend the most feasible price for sale on this. I had registered it right after FTX and SBF fiasco, so at that time crypto insurance was a real looked for key word. So I priced it like millions literally and also tried reaching out to many crypto and digital asset security and wallet security firms with no luck tbh. Recently i have listed it at under 2-3 grand range. Really wanna know and hopefully hear from the learned and experienced domineers about this domain i own,

1. Is it worth it?(Hlding/renewel)
2. Pricing Strategy?
3. Selling strategy?

Appreciate everyone for the advice and contribution in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks for the insight, I highly appreciate that. Would it be safe to say that Godaddy or other appraisals giving out est values are not to be considered. Because last i chekd gdady valued it at $1,415.

•••
Thanks for the insight, I highly appreciate that. Would it be safe to say that Godaddy or other appraisals giving out est values are not to be considered. Because last i chekd gdady valued it at $1,415.
Automated appraisal don't really mean much.

You can often put random words together and get good appraisals.

Brad

•••
Automated appraisal don't really mean much.

You can often put random words together and get good appraisals.

Brad
got you. So basically, not to follow appraisals while buying or selling. Appreciate it Brad

•••
end user speculation $500 reseller: $100 that being said I would not buy it I own too many domains. It is nice but will take a while for you to sell.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back