Domain Empire

Anyone having GoDaddy transfer issues? (resolved)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
It's been an hour since I've attempted my first transfer today and it is still not showing in my pending transfer list. I've never had a delay like this before (not the actual transfer, simply waiting on it to show) and I am just wondering in anyone else is having this issue.

The receiving registrar is ready to take the name and it is in their queue, but they too are waiting on daddy.

I called support and got a huge wait time and so I tried to go thru the website and got this:

"Finding you the right agent… You’re now #49 in line. Your estimated wait is: 15 minutes and 34 seconds."

Although I would enjoy nothing more than waiting on the first 48 to be handled, I've got things to do.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks to admin for putting this thread in the correct place. :xf.smile:

Since starting this thread, I have successfully had a newly added name start the transfer process. I will update as warranted.

•••
I did not have a transfer today, last one was two days back and it went smooth. Today was an account change and the process completed within 10 minutes. Sorry, I am not of much help here, but my transfer 2 days back was quite smooth. GD to Dyna

•••
While I recently described difficulties with domain push in Godaddy in another thread I did not detect any problems with Transfer-outs from Godaddy. Last transfer happened today from Godaddy to NetSol and worked fast and smooth, it could be completed within a few hours supported by Sedo.

•••
Godaddy has refused to do anything about this problem for over 3 months now.

Just get it done via chrome incognito mode.

•••
Update: As of now, all the names have made the transfer. Although I never was able to wait long enough to speak to a rep, I have to say it is not clear to me where the problem was centered.

The biggest issue was the insane wait times the system threw at me. I am not one of those people that requires instant service in the vast majority of things, but when I have pulled privacy off of names and they are unlocked, sitting in transfer limbo, it makes me nervous.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back