IT.COM

Anyone have a domain brokerage agreement?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am looking for a draft agreement to make a contract with one of my client. If anyone can provide, +rep will be added .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
kong707 said:
I am looking for a draft agreement to make a contract with one of my client. If anyone can provide, +rep will be added .

Drafting the brokerage agreement will in itself be insufficient, you need to get it validated/authorised by a lawyer before resuming the deal.

Just a tip. :)

•••
•••
could i get a copy of that too?

thanx

•••
Charley said:
Drafting the borkerage agreement will in itself be insufficient, you need to get it validated/authorised by a lawyer before resuming the deal.

Just a tip. :)

Not true, as long as it is professionally written and signed by both parties it becomes a legally binding contract. I've seen contracts written on napkins that were legal in U.S court cases.

•••
Broker said:
Not true, as long as it is professionally written and signed by both parties it becomes a legally binding contract.

If a case of fraud arises, how will you resolve it with a lawyer, if he hasn't authorised the agreement form.

•••
Here is a standard exclusive brokerage agreement that I use.

Attachments

• EBA_TEMPLATE_REVISED.docx
    12.8 KB · Views: 220
  • EBA_Template_Revised.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 126
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Attachments

• Broker_Agreement.pdf
    306.3 KB · Views: 160
•••
Any chance anyone has seen one for buy-side? I have a client I am helping acquire a domain for...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back