Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
hey!!

If anyone got a minute for me.. have a look at http://www.ryders.net

lookin' f0ward fer comments!

(tell what you don't like... then... if you have time.. what you like..!!)

thx..!!
ryd

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What I like: The site is simple and fairly easy to navigate. :)

What I don't like: I don't really have any dislikes about it. But I would say it could use some more content!

Also you may want to run it through a spell checker, I think I noticed a few mistakes, that's not meant to offend you though. I make spelling and grammar mistakes all the time. :)

Something like that ...... :beer:

•••
eheheheh!!

thx man..!! I do make lots of spelling mistake, no worries.. I'm aware of that..!! ;) As for the 'having more content', I intend to during this year christmass holidays.. as now I'm busy with university exams...!!!

Nice to see that there are still good critics around!! thx for your time m8!

l8r..

::ryd :p

•••
Nice looking site M8!

The only thing I could find...disturbing...other than the spelling was that the banner at the top is slightly out of line. Maybe i'm just being pedantic but the rest is awesome.

Love your cool menu ;)

•••
Nah, your right, it kinda got to me to. Not to mention that it kinda poped out from the rest of the website in a bad way, kinda like that game "one of these things is not like the other".

but i like this. If i'm not mistaken this is a new layout since you originally posted this message.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back