Anyone Good With Forum Skins?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
I need a good custom forum skin for my website www.thecomputershack.net/forum. Can anyone create a slick looking PHPBB skin and how much would it be in NP$?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i wouldn't trust this guy too much i spent a few hours making a template for him about 2 months in a half ago.

He was like i won't be here monday in the day but i'll be here later after dinner.
I'm like ok i waited and waited but i finally said **** it.

Never got a pm from him again.

Basically i worked for shit.

He might be a good guy but beware.

•••
What are you talking about. Honestly you have got the wrong person. I have been living out with my grandparents for some time now. I have gone threw people for a layout on a website and a logo. Hold your tongue and stop the blasphimy...you have me mistaken.

•••
•••
•••
def1 I am going to go with costa because he/she has examples...thanks

•••
nopes i remember your site and all.
You were asking people on namepros to make a site for np$

So i did it.

Don't try to lie i remember this i've worked a few hours on it so.

But i stopped seeing you never pm'ed me back

Here was my sample.

sample.gif

•••
Guess it was. You know that I stopped working on my site for awhile. I stopped actually designing it all together. Not to mention I have mixed so many designs into one. How much do you want...I shall compensate you.

•••
no i don't want anything its just the fact you forgot me after asking on forum for someone to make a template.

its ok :P

•••
Just checking because I would give you some NP$. I am really sorry.

•••
Its alright i'm not after money :P

Just wanted to clarify.

•••
•••
I can't code PHPBB, but if you ever switch to IPB 1.3 or something, let me know.
Good luck.

•••
Well since my site took another plummit and is all around the internet with no content...I can't very well use one anyways haha.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back