NameSilo

Anymore 3 letter .be's left?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNWizardX9

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope, Not any more. They all went in the rush... I managed to get hold of a LLL.be and a NNN.be :)

•••
hmm looks like everyone regged more than 10 lol no doubt

•••
I just grabbed
CCC.be

credit card company ?

namenut

•••
•••
i could not get any 3 letter .be i registerd 10 .be but i dont think they are any worth

•••
I have 9 lll.be's :)

Dont think they will make me rich though :hehe:

•••
JeffM2 said:
hmm looks like everyone regged more than 10 lol no doubt
I noticed back in the "gold rush" that some registered 100+.

•••
.BE will always be labeled as the free domains. I dont think a company would pay your thousands for something they know you got for free.

•••
I got some NNN.be, cool! I may sell them for a good price!

•••
Domains4u said:
.BE will always be labeled as the free domains. I dont think a company would pay your thousands for something they know you got for free.

Yes indeed, it makes a big difference if someone paid 5 bucks for it :hehe:.

•••
Domains4u said:

For domain names that arent very well known, or arent exactly a "booming business", having a perod of giving them away for free does wonders for their popularity. INFO domains were given away free either this year or last... these are increasing in value rapidly... so no they wont be known as the free domains.

Also, who cares if you got it for free? Registrations dont cost that much anyway. If people own a domain name that you want or need... you would'nt care whether you got it for $1,00,000 or for free. The fact is, you want it.

People got L.com LL.com and NN.com domain names for reg fee a few years ago, look at them now!

How much people regged them for is irrelivent other than to the person who regged it.

- Luke :)

Last edited:
•••
It will be a long time until .bes are worth anything. You will have to wait until everyone has forgotten about the free .be rush. Atm nearly all of them are reg fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back