IT.COM

Anybody monetizing adult traffic?

NameSilo
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I have an adult domain and Ive just signed for hostedtube .com few days back. Ihad 200 uniques per day and the revenue of 0.10 USD from parking. Ive decided to try hostedtube since you get indexed and dont forget about the returning visitors :) So the traffic is climbing for approx. 100 uniques per day and revenue each day for 0.02 USD up. I would just be grateful to know - if anybody is using them - how to add my sponsor ID on the sponsors page?Or at least reviews from others?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As Ive said, Ive focused for Baidu and Yahoo search for now. The main keyword from Baidu is p*** video where I get the most of traffic from. I have no idea actually or experiences with Adult websites, maybe pure luck?

•••
@cantstop How many premium sign-ups and affiliate commissions its possible to generate as per 500.000 uniques? Close to zero I guess due to the free adult industry?
You can PM me, I can add some of your links to my main site in exchange for you linking me.

Last edited:
•••
these white labels are from pimproll and if i got 2-5 signups a years I was lucky .
they paid like 20$ a signup. signups to any program are very low today cause so much free.don't have any last few yrs.
i think they are taking outside sponsors and that is why they have place to add you aff codes in control panel i add affinder only for test.
not worth trouble to add many codes because i dont think there will be signups plus they will favor there own afiliate programs over outside companies
if you look you will see people claim conversion/m for this or that program but how do you know that's happening ?
you need alexa global rank under 500k before your getting the kind of traffic that makes $$

•••
Thanks for the input, very much appreciated. It would took me numerous time to subscribe to their 90+ outside affiliate programs 1 by 1 with no result. If I ever get to 500.000 Alexa, I will test just a few of them.

•••
UPDATE: G. Indexed my 5000+ videos today out of 22.000 and I am receiving first clicks from Google.
It seems I rank additionally on Baidu for "XXX Tube" so my traffic is consistently rising again. Will wait for another month and update later on.

•••
Im gonna give this a shot soon have about 30 or 40 emd adult domains that get type ins and stuff.

do you have to add videos or are they already supplied for you?

•••
All the content they provide - thousands of videos, so dont bother making your own production ;)

•••
Very curious about this and I am going to keep following your progress, but I can't help but to be curious. Have you actually received a payment from hostedtube so far? Unfortunately I've gotten burned a few times where payment never actually arrived (not hosted tube.. just in general)

•••
Very curious about this and I am going to keep following your progress, but I can't help but to be curious. Have you actually received a payment from hostedtube so far? Unfortunately I've gotten burned a few times where payment never actually arrived (not hosted tube.. just in general)

I've used HostedTube for a number of years and they always pay on time.

•••
Havent been paid yet, because I have set minimum payout to 200 bucks. @boziffous Is there any catch of increasing premium subscriptions by lets say to limit the daily views of videos to 10-20? Or I should just leave it at unlimited rate? They offer Payoneer payout, but the problem is you have to apply for additional card for adult revenue.

•••
Im gonna give this a shot soon have about 30 or 40 emd adult domains that get type ins and stuff.

do you have to add videos or are they already supplied for you?

Its a hard money though. You will have to work on sort of ranking to receive free traffic from search engines. At the beginning you will probably earn less than parking, but if you do a net of adult websites, link them together, get some free links on directories, you will start to receive traffic from search engines. If you can come to 2000 uniques per day on each of your domains you should do fine, but the effort could take 4-8 months time.

•••
@decades80 I would say that since it seems to be harder to make premium upgrade sales then it used to, that you would be better off leaving the video throttling setting as unlimited or a least pretty high. That should at least help traffic grow quicker I would think. Myself I use Paxum to get paid out from HostedTube.

A couple years back with HostedTube I used to make about 10 premium subscription upgrade sales a month. But in late May of 2014 I believe it was, Google had an update that hit a lot of sites set up on HostedTube with a manual spam penalty, which resulted in those domains getting blacklisted/de-indexed from Google. As soon as I found out about this I moved most of my domains that I had setup on HostedTube back to parking pages. I still have some at HostedTube but not as many as before and it does seem quite a bit harder to make premium subscription upgrade sales than it did a couple years back. HostedTube does seem to be better now about not getting names hit with Google penalties.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your input, very much appreciated. Its also not a bad idea to grow traffic a bit and than park the domain after 1 year or so.

•••
There is still plenty of money to be made with these kind of setups but you really have to be able to actually push quality traffic. I work with some cam models to increase their traffic through tube sites and I usually post around 5000 - 10000 videos a day on a dedicated server. Its not a bad setup since we're kind of going on the whole you scratch my back and I scratch your situation. They provide me with original content to post and I only work with the models that can actually convert clients. It works out for them since they get more customers that want to spend money and I only send Revshare traffic (usually 30% of money spent on tokens/credits). I havent played with the hostedtube account too much yet, but I have a couple of domains that i am going to feed some traffic into on top of their already established backlinks.

•••
Interested in trying this with a few of my adult domains. With it being indexed by Google, does that mean gradually the Alexa rank will increase?

•••
i think that firstly traffic increases if that keyword is highly searched. So not seeking a lot of profit , just sell those names as adult names also attarct unwanted attention

•••
For testing purpose reg to hostedtube.
Create 4 tubes.
Integrated with analytics + search console to know real traffic not hostedtube "stats".
First days: 1 access per day (for all 4 sites, 0.25 users per site LOL) - 100% bounce rate. Obviously no traffic.
As I thought G does not index the sites (duplicate content).
In 1 month my screenshot with report.
Stay tuned.

•••
For testing purpose reg to hostedtube.
Create 4 tubes.
Integrated with analytics + search console to know real traffic not hostedtube "stats".
First days: 1 access per day (for all 4 sites, 0.25 users per site LOL) - 100% bounce rate. Obviously no traffic.
As I thought G does not index the sites (duplicate content).
In 1 month my screenshot with report.
Stay tuned.

Wth would you park domains with hostedtube if they dont receive any traffic? Just to sit there with no traffic at all and waiting its not a good strategic business plan IMO....

•••
Does anyone have any idea how to get a domain into your account if its still in another users account? Im kinda being blocked on atleast 4 names

•••
Does anyone have any idea how to get a domain into your account if its still in another users account? Im kinda being blocked on atleast 4 names

Contact Glen at PimpRoll. Here's his contact info.

Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com

•••
Contact Glen at PimpRoll. Here's his contact info.

Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
Thanks I will give him a shout.

•••
Apparently this option is not a very good. If anyone uses a name previously they wont let you redo it. Can only be submitted once in a lifetime. lol

"We do not allow domains that were added in the past to our system to be re-added in order to protect our network. "

Basically any names you add today blocks anyone from ever benefiting from using there own domain with them. means lose your account ur screwed.

Last edited:
•••
Apparently this option is not a very good. If anyone uses a name previously they wont let you redo it. Can only be submitted once in a lifetime. lol

"We do not allow domains that were added in the past to our system to be re-added in order to protect our network. "

Basically any names you add today blocks anyone from ever benefiting from using there own domain with them. means lose your account ur screwed.

doesn't that mean that you can't sell domains being monetised by them to another domainer that might want to use them as well?

if that's the case, that's really bad

•••
doesn't that mean that you can't sell domains being monetised by them to another domainer that might want to use them as well?

if that's the case, that's really bad

If you have a domain that you are currently using with HostedTube then you could sell it to someone else and support at Pimproll can move the setup over to the new domain owners HostedTube account. Support would probably need some sort of verification from the previous owner before they could move it though. If a domain has been setup on HostedTube previously and stopped getting used and the status of the setup was changed to closed due to inactivity then it looks like there's nothing that can be done.

•••

I would suggest if some of them are general adult, to simply fwd. the ones that are blocked to the ones that have their own tube. At least I am doing that. I would rather have 10 strong adult tubes than 100 "minor".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back