NameSilo

Any worthless LLLL.coms ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the worst LLLL.com combination you can imagine? What would it be worth, IYHO?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IYHO = In Your Humble Opinion... :laugh:

uber said:
By answering "hastily" Alice shows here that she is not sure of her ground, that the eristc sophistry of the Hare has undermined, if not her position, then at least her confidence....

I didn't know that we had such extreme structuralists at NP.... sheer sophistry has it's place... but not when applied to LLLL.coms :imho:

Personally I believe the anti-premium arguement is a little fallacious... but fun nevertheless....
`Speak English!' said the Eaglet. `I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and, what's more, I don't believe you do either!' And the Eaglet bent down its head to hide a smile: some of the other birds tittered audibly.

•••
BlackDiamond said:
Forgive my ignorance, but how is I a consonant?

I believe in the same world that Y is a vowel.... :tri: ;)

Sliders was an American science fiction television series that ran for five seasons from 1995 to 2000. The series focused on a group of travellers who "slide" between parallel worlds by use of a wormhole referred to as an "Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky bridge.

krx said:
`Speak English!' said the Eaglet. `I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and, what's more, I don't believe you do either!' And the Eaglet bent down its head to hide a smile: some of the other birds tittered audibly.

tut-tut....sentence first......verdict afterwards... you do seem well grounded in the different branches of arithmetic....Ambition... Distraction... Uglification... and Derision....

Last edited:
•••
dontknow said:
Speaking of awesome LLLL.com's,
which of these stands out the most?

jkqv zxpq xvkc qvwf yvxz qrxj

QRXJ.com

x is pronounced similar to s and hence QRX rolls of the toungue in a similar fashion to QRS.

I bought JUQZ.com recently. One of my only domain purchases of the year. I like it and I like the anti-premium element.

•••
VURG said:
QRXJ.com

x is pronounced similar to s and hence QRX rolls of the toungue in a similar fashion to QRS.

I bought JUQZ.com recently. One of my only domain purchases of the year. I like it and I like the anti-premium element.

Thanks for your opinion on QRXJ. It got more traffic
than some of my better LLLL.com's. (traded it away though)
JUQZ is nice and it's even pronounceable(if you say the Q like in Iraq).

Last edited:
•••
dontknow said:
Thanks for your opinion on QRXJ. It gets more traffic
than some of my better LLLL.com's. JUQZ is nice and
it's even pronounceable(if you say the Q like in Iraq).

Where is the traffic coming from?

•••
rkbdomain said:
Where is the traffic coming from?

I traded this one away on oneprettydomain,
but I was getting traffic from North America.

•••
what do you guys think about vv together, cant it be difficult to distinguish the letters when V and V are together, they kinda resemble a W dont you think?
I have the domain xzvv.com and it contains the worste letters XZ and double V´s
think its a pretty crappy domain anyways.. ;)

•••
ilween said:
what do you guys think about vv together, cant it be difficult to distinguish the letters when V and V are together, they kinda resemble a W dont you think?
I have the domain xzvv.com and it contains the worste letters XZ and double V´s
think its a pretty crappy domain anyways.. ;)
The value at the moment on it is probably low but I like double letters and believe they'll go up over time. I recently sold lhvv.com for just $90 on a sedo auction. Good luck with it :).

•••
planoali said:
The value at the moment on it is probably low but I like double letters and believe they'll go up over time. I recently sold lhvv.com for just $90 on a sedo auction. Good luck with it :).

ok thanx, guess ill just have to sitt on it a while then, maybe when the .asia hype is over prices for LLLL´s will rise again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back