Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some people actually care about others than just themselves.

[...]

Not everyone only cares about the "How does this effect me?" question.
Exactly.
It's the so called "anti vaxxers" and "conspiracy theorists" who actually care about the rest by sharing warnings about "vaccines" and this worldwide conspiracy.
You are welcome.

•••
If you are vaccinated, why are you stil worried that others don't wear mask. They will infect eachother , not you. You won't be infected, this is why you were vaccinated. If this is not the case why get the vaccine.
.. Most of these vaccines are worse than poison, but probably you got something like placebo, because your enemies decided to protect you from bigpharma. Not all are equally lucky.

Because people within a country (even if the country is 80% vaccinated) may still be on lockdown due to people rejecting the vaccine and that means vaccinated people's freedoms and life’s are on hold too, people rejecting vaccines may mean new variants could form too, more people that get covid = more of a chance for mutations, people rejecting the vaccine and having the attitude of 'if i get it, i get it' you are not only playing Russian roulette with your own lives and health but potentially all of your own countries and possibly the world, look at the new Indian variant.

All it takes is for a new variant to bypass the vaccines and we are back to square 1, it's essential we get as much of the world vaccinated quickly as possible to slow down mutations (we are never going to stop it fully).

Last edited:
•••
Got my first shot a week ago, nope no side effect. felt much better, as it get rid of multiple symptoms I had prior to the shot;

•••
Because people within a country (even if the country is 80% vaccinated) may still be on lockdown due to people rejecting the vaccine and that means vaccinated people's freedoms and life’s are on hold too, people rejecting vaccines may mean new variants could form too, more people that get covid = more of a chance for mutations, people rejecting the vaccine and having the attitude of 'if i get it, i get it' you are not only playing Russian roulette with your own lives and health but potentially all of your own countries and possibly the world, look at the new Indian variant.

All it takes is for a new variant to bypass the vaccines and we are back to square 1, it's essential we get as much of the world vaccinated quickly as possible to slow down mutations (we are never going to stop it fully).
Not all are dumb (sorry) enough to fall for this extortional tactic, it's not about a "virus" or its "variants" - it's about (mind > ... ) control.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Dumb, thoughtless thread.

Everything has side effects. Food, prescriptions, vaccines, smoking... anything you put in your body has consequences, good or bad. Now let’s go eat McDonald’s and bash the vaccine!

•••
•••
Some people actually care about others than just themselves.

Agreed. This is why I devoted my life to medicine & teaching ... domaining is merely a peripheral activity.

I could have chosen to rake in easy easy fiat currency with a variety of skills rather than go into the realm of healing, however, nothing is more rewarding than helping someone heal or to help them become a healer. Being a healer and a teacher is often times a labor of love more so than a labor of easy profits.

Medicine is not about pro/anti anything. Divisive rhetoric antagonizes true healing. Honest medicine is about providing the best answers based on logical system structures that are not reductionist and compartmentalized, nor profit driven.

The scientific method and honestly derived data continue to provide answers to quantify medicine, be it the causes of effects of diseases (largely lifestyle related when examining causes) and sustainable solutions that provide true healing that do not only mask symptoms, but treat symptoms while eradicating the root causes of diseases. The next level after treating the chief complaints is to provide preventative medicine and any good doctor knows this.

“Superior doctors prevent disease. Mediocre doctors treat the disease before it is evident. Inferior doctors treat the full-blown disease.” Huang Dee Nai-Chang

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is doing great work with his CytoSolve business. Tools such as this one will prove useful even a century from now.
http://cytosolve.com/

. . . Einstein has some good quotes, one being:

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Last edited:
•••
Some people just don't understand the difference between empirical data and evidence and anecdotal information.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

You used a personal experience or an isolated example instead of a sound argument or compelling evidence.

It's often much easier for people to believe someone's testimony as opposed to understanding complex data and variation across a continuum. Quantitative scientific measures are almost always more accurate than personal perceptions and experiences, but our inclination is to believe that which is tangible to us, and/or the word of someone we trust over a more 'abstract' statistical reality.

There is also a correlation-causation logical fallacy, but we can go into that one later.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9583109/Eric-Clapton-hits-propaganda-vaccine-safety.html
Lockdown-sceptic rock star Eric Clapton blasts vaccine safety 'propaganda' and claims he had a 'disastrous reaction' to AstraZeneca Covid jab which made him fear he'd never play again

"The 76-year-old said he 'recovered eventually' but suffered further 'disastrous reactions' six weeks later after the second shot.

He added: 'My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again...

'I should never have gone near the needle.

'But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.'"

•••
CDC Data Show 4,000+ Reported Deaths Following COVID Vaccines as Kids 12 and Older Now Eligible

upload_2021-5-17_18-22-8.png

Of the 4,057 deaths reported as of May 7, 24% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 24 hours and 38% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

This week’s VAERS data show:

•••
Dumb, thoughtless thread.

Everything has side effects. Food, prescriptions, vaccines, smoking... anything you put in your body has consequences, good or bad. Now let’s go eat McDonald’s and bash the vaccine!
Aside from the dumb and thoughtless posts spreading the existence of a "(dangerous) coronavirus (pandemic)" and a neccessarity of a "vaccination", this thread makes a lot of sense as it will help others realize how dangerous "vaccines" can be, also that the whole covid agenda is a medial deception by conspirators who try to gain more power.

I assume that most people secretly suspect this anyway, but are afraid to say it for social / professional reasons.

That being said (written), fastfood is not my (main) source for nutrition (no smoke / no alcohol as well) nor I "bash" the "vaccine" - I am just a direct (maskless) consumer of fresh air and simply not a consumer of poison ("vaccines") and whoever condems this as "selfish" has completely lost his mind.

•••
Aside from the dumb and thoughtless posts spreading the existence of a "(dangerous) coronavirus (pandemic)" and a neccessarity of a "vaccination", this thread makes a lot of sense as it will help others realize how dangerous "vaccines" can be, also that the whole covid agenda is a medial deception by conspirators who try to gain more power.

I assume that most people secretly suspect this anyway, but are afraid to say it for social / professional reasons.

That being said (written), fastfood is not my (main) source for nutrition (no smoke / no alcohol as well) nor I "bash" the "vaccine" - I am just a direct (maskless) consumer of fresh air and simply not a consumer of poison ("vaccines") and whoever condems this as "selfish" has completely lost his mind.
Anti vaxxer 🤦‍♂️

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
You better wear a mask to make sure the vaccinated people don't spread the vaccine to you!

Brad

There are rumors that people who got mrna "vaccine" shed something (synthetic spike protein?), and people around are also affected even if not vaccinated... My interpreation (if correct), people turn into antennas, and even if they don't emit radiation, they may get radiation (in the same way a smartphone gets EM-radiation) and nearby people would also be affected... I plan to test this on people who got mrna vaccines.

If I was fooled and got such vaccines, I would try to clean my blood by donating blood, or filtering it with something like ECMO machine, or stay inside a Faraday cage made of aliminum foil (a hat may not be enough, those made of tin can help vaxers.).

Last edited:
•••
Sen.Bob Hall : “You let yourself be injected with an experimental and unproven vaccine because of a virus with 99.7% chance of survival, for which no one assumes liability, and you call the other people who don't want it a nutcase?”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZAIPMAcGQfU/

•••
There are rumors that people who got mrna "vaccine" shed something (synthetic spike protein?), and people around are also affected even if not vaccinated... My interpreation (if correct), people turn into antennas, and even if they don't emit radiation, they may get radiation (in the same way a smartphone gets EM-radiation) and nearby people would also be affected... I plan to test this on people who got mrna vaccines.

If I was fooled and got such vaccines, I would try to clean my blood by donating blood, or filtering it with something like ECMO machine, or stay inside a Faraday cage made of aliminum foil (a hat may not be enough, those made of tin can help vaxers.).

I'm concerned - How exactly are you going to test this radiation theory on people?

and a reminder from the start of this discussion...

Mods please bury this thread.

OP has a history of spreading bizarre conspiracy theories and has obviously started this thread to spread misinformation.

Other platforms have woken up to the dangers of spreading this type of misinformation and conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
•••
Test radiation with EM-meter.

I heard such a thing a while ago (2 years ago), people would turn into base stations, and this would be called 6G. But I didn't take it seriously at that time,..it was like a future project. Now, it looks like it was related to covid vaccines

Misinformation is not dangerous by itself, it is dangerous when there is organized censorship (fascism). Misinformation comes from everything mainstream ("medicine", "science", media, govts). True science is called misinformation nowadays.

Also it is clear from other topics: moon landing and 9/11, ..who is spreading misinformation, and who is telling the truth.

Last edited:
•••
You better wear a mask to make sure the vaccinated people don't spread the vaccine to you!
Although you're sarcastic now, it's serious - and that's why I'll answer you - by telling you, no, I'd rather trust my immune system.

Aside that, according to the institutions and experts you seem to trust, the sense of masks is anyhow to avoid spreading (and not to avoid inhaling), so it's actually the "spreaders" who should wear masks - and not the others.

In other words, it would mean it's you who would have to wear a mask now, as a poisoned ("vaccinated") person since you are now a potentially "poison ("vaccine") - spreading" person.

The main goal however for you should now be to never poison ("vaccinate") yourself again.

Do not let the conspirators manipulate your body / mind / soul, all they want to achieve is to (indirectly) enslave you.

Last edited:
•••
Sweden Records More Than 30K Cases Of Side Effects Tied To COVID Jabs
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/sweden-records-more-30k-cases-side-effects-tied-covid-jabs

Sweden’s Medical Products Agency reported 31,844 adverse reactions linked to its vaccine rollout of three experimental vaccines including Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca, with most complaints linked to the AstraZeneca shot, which is the most widely distributed. The AstraZeneca shot only accounts for about 26% of the roughly 2.7 million vaccines that have been administered so far in Sweden, but makes up around 63% of the side effects reports. Sweden and Europe both temporarily suspended the use of AstraZeneca a few months ago, but now insist that the vaccine is safe after it came under scrutiny.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back