Dynadot

Any place to *download* dropping domains' lists?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I currently only know of expire.biz, which is great, cause they give you domains in easy one-domain-per-line txt format. But I think they don't have every domain name that is currently in expiring stage.

Do you know any other places that are similar?

Answers:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends how many Backlinks the expired domain has, the referring domains that are still passing link juice the Higher Authority the sites the better, the main issue is finding High Authority sites that are DoFollow & not NoFollow so that it passes link juice to the expired domain.

•••
There is not really anywhere to download Expired domains as such apart from expireddomains(.)net, the domains on this list are not immediate drops so you really need to search hard to find a good expired domain that has 1) Good Metrics & 2) A Clean Way Back History.

You may even search the site for an hour or so and find nothing worth registering :(

Then there are premium websites, that will give you domains as they drop however these domains have to go through their 'grace' period before you can register them.

The number one solution for finding and registering Good, Clean, Aged expired domains, is by means of using Scrapebox, along with Ahrefs and Way Back Machine this is like the 3 Musketeers when it comes to finding expired domains manually, and manually really is the best way!

I would have included Majestic's TF (Trust Flow) & CF (Citation Flow) metrics but this is known now to be non reliable and easily exploited, so don't trust these metrics, with expired domains.

If your looking for expired domains, with good metrics and a clean history, you can ping a message to my Inbox. :)

Regards,
Conor.

try http://www.XpiredDomain.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
How to get the best 1/2 word names from the expiring lists?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't see the number of words option, it shows only letters.

the search box on top
is for keywords
( 1 at a time )

if you want a list of keywords
sign in
and define your list of keywords

•••
how do i choose 15 or 20 letters in length?

•••
how do i choose 15 or 20 letters in length?

why do you want that?
you could search for "all"
in that case

enter a list of relevant keywords into the lists you can define
and you get all the 1 or 2 /+ word dropping domain containing those keywords

•••
Expired domains.net has the best filtering options. Not sure why you had problems, but many people use them exclusively, myself included.

Also don't forget Pool.
Expireddomains in the pass could filter based on maximum number or real words. but lately it includes typo words. Do you know how to still filter based on real words ?

•••
Scrapebox & its expired domain finder plugin. I find domains with backlinks from authority sites and also niche related. Its a great tool.
aJsRGEY.jpg

Want expired domains @ a good price - pm me :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
1. Dynadot.com
2. Expireddomains.net - (good site)
3. Namejet.com
4. Snapnames.com
5. Godaddy.com
6. Freshdrop.net - (this covers a majority of the above & more)
How do you use dynadot.com for dropped domains?

•••
Very interesting information. I personally usehttps://www.expireddomains.net/. Good source of information. But will definitely try more options too.

•••
There is not really anywhere to download Expired domains as such apart from expireddomains(.)net, the domains on this list are not immediate drops so you really need to search hard to find a good expired domain that has 1) Good Metrics & 2) A Clean Way Back History.

You may even search the site for an hour or so and find nothing worth registering :(

Then there are premium websites, that will give you domains as they drop however these domains have to go through their 'grace' period before you can register them.

The number one solution for finding and registering Good, Clean, Aged expired domains, is by means of using Scrapebox, along with Ahrefs and Way Back Machine this is like the 3 Musketeers when it comes to finding expired domains manually, and manually really is the best way!

I would have included Majestic's TF (Trust Flow) & CF (Citation Flow) metrics but this is known now to be non reliable and easily exploited, so don't trust these metrics, with expired domains.

If your looking for expired domains, with good metrics and a clean history, you can ping a message to my Inbox. :)

Regards,
Conor.
Thanks for the info, I don't know if you can put me through how to get expired domain with good metrics

•••
Back